Poised to contribute unique blend of business development, project-management, and exemplary customer-support skills, along with commitment to excellence, to your firm’s value by ensuring that projects support strategic mission and objectives within scope, budget, and schedule.
• Results-driven IT project-manager with Master-level education. Methodology certification (Prince2 and Scrum), and proven track record in increasing productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under timing and budget constraints.
• Efficient interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management.
• Decisive, energetic, focused team leader/player who leads high-performing teams through implementing change and improvements.
• IT Project management
• Development lifecycle
• Sales & Business development
• Business proposals, RFI, RFP negotiation and winning contracts
• Business process analysis, reengineering, change & improvement
• Business needs, scope & requirements definition
• Performance management
• Technology integration
• Cross-functional team building and leadership
• Abroad & Offshore experience
• Technology watch: mobile, cloud & social computing
• PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner (APMG-International Licenses: P2R/NLPB129423 and P2R/NLPB132999)
• ScrumMaster (Scrum Alliance License: 000159142)
• Cost and Schedule Estimation: IFPUG, COCOMO, Use Case Points, User Stories, …
• Business Modelling techniques: UML , Role Activity diagrams
• MS-Office, MS-Project, MS-Visio, activeCollab, DotProject, ValleySpeak, …
• Relational databases analysis & architecture: very good knowledge.
• Experience of CRM and ERP applications
• Mobile: iOS, Android, BlackBerry…
• More than 20 years expertise in Apple related products: Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, xServe,…
• Cross-platform integration (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
• Services: DNS, mail, FTP, Antispam, IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems)
• Content Management Systems & Frameworks: Typo3, Plone, Django, WordPress, …
• Web: Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Adsense, Web Master Tools
• Anysurfer: Quality label for accessible websites (www.anysurfer.be)
• Streaming: ShoutCast, IceCast, QuickTime/Darwin Streaming Server
• Switches, routers (Cisco, Netopia), firewalls (Astaro, Kerio, WatchGuard), WAN implementation
• Université Libre de Bruxelles
to September 1989
CIRB (Centre Informatique pour la Région Bruxelloise)
Since June 2009
- - Setup the mobile center of expertise in our company including strategy, business opportunity, framework and best practices developing mobile apps.
- - Creation of 2 Web Portals (with GIS integration) about mobility using SCRUM methodology (Client: Ministry of the Brussels-Capital Region).
Business Pollination s.a.
to December 2008
- - Video portal and workspace project for European audiovisual communication professionals in the areas of science and scientific information (Client: European Commission, Research Directorate-General)
- - Web Intranet project for management of CVs of experts in the banking sector (Client: European Savings Bank Group)
Anamer Offshore s.a. Luxembourg/Morocco
to October 2006
- - Project Manager and Responsible for the day-to day running of the business with a particular emphasis on sales and business development.
- - Offshore unit development: company creation, offices installation, financial and legal aspects, recruitment, people management, set-up, adjustment and implementation of an efficient organization scheme.
- - Web portal project for the organisation of the first edition of the European Development Days in Brussels. Project delivered within 3 months instead of 6 and successfully audited by EU inspector (Client: European Commission, Directorate-General for Development)
- - Web intranet project to manage huge car orders (11.000) for all Renault dealerships. Cash back and sales process improvement (Client: Renault Belgium Luxembourg)
- - Web portal project in 23 languages (Latin and non-Latin) for the organisation of 60 conferences in 30 countries (Implications of Basel II on the banking environment for SMEs) (Client: European Savings Bank Groups / Lloyds TSB Bank / European Commission's Directorate-General for Enterprise)
to August 2001
- - Making sure that the business continues to grow by way of developing new clients whilst maintaining its existing customer base.
- - Defining IT needs (hardware and software), sourcing, request for quotation and negotiation with suppliers. Responding to RFP, writing technical and financial proposals, contract negotiation. (Clients: Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Belgian Air Force, …)
to October 1995
- - Providing cost effective solutions to the clients for systems networking, business applications and other related services.
- - Customer’s need analysis, hardware & software integration in SMEs.
- - Ensuring second level technical application support (Macintosh & Windows).
- - Analysing and solving client technical problems and system conflicts
Mouse Power s.a.
to July 1992
- - CRM & accounting application development. Technical support for international customers, including system diagnostics and technical problem resolution. (Clients: International Brussels Film Festival, World Confederation of Labour, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Algeria, Ministry of Agriculture of Algeria, …)