- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional status Consultant
Job/career Open to opportunities
Key qualificationsExperienced in programme building, monitoring and evaluation, as a GIZ coordinator in South Sudan.
Skilled in capacity and institution building, as a senior research fellow and EU twinning expert in Morocco.
Involved in communication campaigns and in mediation between governmental and other institutions.
Fascilitating course on decentralisation and local governance, as a university teacher in governmental theory.
- English : Read, Write, Speak (Excellent)
- German : Read, Write, Speak (Native)
- French : Read, Write, Speak (Fluent)
- Arabic : Read, Write, Speak (Learning)
- Proven by involvement in the Crisis Response Centre (German Foreign Office) during the 2006 Lebanon Crisis and by coordinating a team of 20 national and international experts in post-conflict country South Sudan.
- Federal Press and Information Office of Germany (ed.): 50 arguments for Europe: Guidelines for discussions during the German EU Council Presidency (50 Argumente für Europa: Ein Debattenleitfaden zur deutschen EU-Ratspräsidentschaft, Berlin 2006, 118 pp.
- The European Union on its way towards a federal State? – The EU Foreign Policy. („Die Europäische Union auf dem Weg zu einem Bundesstaat? - Von der Außenpolitik der Europäischen Union”), Nomos Verlagsges.MBH + Co, June 2010, 353 pp.
- The European Constitution – Commentary for the Citizens (“Verfassung für Europa ¬ Der Taschenkommentar für Bürgerinnen und Bürger”), W. Bertelsmann Verlag, 2nd edition, 2005. (More information on http://www.verfassung-europa.de)
- Trained in human resources management, systemic coaching, monitoring, evaluation and process-orientated moderation (01/07-10/08/2010, German Academy for International Cooperation);
- Trained in Capacity WORKS: Management of GIZ development cooperation programmes (06/06-08/06/2011, trained by GIZ).
- MS Windows 7 and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Mac OS X; Linux Kernel/Ubuntu
- Web based management systems: DMS and NPS
- Presentations addressed to Moroccan authorities, World Bank, European Commission and OECD in EU-Twinning Project;
- Presentations held on behalf of the Visitor's Centre of the German Foreign Office during EU Presidency.
- Communication campaign exhibition How the European Union is changing the world: http://www.eu2007.de/en/arguments/001Einleitung.html
Selection of press releases drafted during EU Presidency 2007 published on