Experienced in programme building, monitoring and evaluation, as a GIZ coordinator in South Sudan.
Skilled in capacity and institution building, as a senior research fellow and EU twinning expert in Morocco.
Involved in programme management, communication campaigns and in mediation between governmental and other institutions.
Fascilitating course on state reform, decentralisation and local governance, as a university teacher in governmental theory.
GTZ - German Technical Cooperation & ZEI - Centre for European Integration Studies
to April 2010
- Supporting the Moroccan Government in the installation of a Competition Centre for Morocco
- (“German Programme on Support of Administrative Reform and Decentralisation in South Sudan” of GIZ and KfW)
- • Drafted the feasibility study on the installation of a Competition Centre for Morocco (finances, management and areas of activity);
• Gave advise to the Ministry of Economical Affairs and the University Mohammed V;
• Presented results to Moroccan Competition Authorities as well as to steering and funding partners such as World Bank, OECD, EU;
• Supported the development of the communication strategy “Benefits of economical competition in Morocco”; drafted publications on the benefits of economical competition for the wider public.