- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional status Consultant
Job/career Open to opportunities
Key qualificationsExperienced in programme building, monitoring and evaluation, as a GIZ coordinator in South Sudan.
Skilled in capacity and institution building, as a senior research fellow and EU twinning expert in Morocco.
Involved in communication campaigns and in mediation between governmental and other institutions.
Fascilitating course on decentralisation and local governance, as a university teacher in governmental theory.
GIZ - German International Cooperation - Juba - Sudan(July 2010 - December 2011)
- Implementation and technical coordination of the Programme on Local Governance Reform in South Sudan
- (“German Programme on Support of Administrative Reform and Decentralisation in South Sudan” of GIZ and KfW)
- • Was instrumental in drafting and implementation of the programme and planned 15 new project places in a participatory way (together with local authorities of South Sudan);
• Supervised and briefed 20 national and international experts on administrative reform (e.g. in support of participatory planning and decision making processes on local level) and decentralisation;
• Facilitated expert-trainings on monitoring and evaluation policies and strategies (OECD-DAC) / train the trainer;
• Reported to headquarters on behalf of all experts.