● Team player, problem solver and results-oriented mindset.
● Strong international culture, experience in controlling, project management and international transport (FTL/LTL,groupage and Spare Parts)
● IT solutions expertise and quadrilingual skills.
Since December 2016
- Manage groupage (national/international) and automotive spare parts activities.
- Implement new processes targeting increased efficiency and quality towards customers.
- Implement and follow-up financial and quality KPI.
- Manage and develop existing customers portfolio.
- Control and follow-up the agency monthly closure.
- Manage challenging situations.
to December 2016
- Guarantee financial visibility of monthly and yearly closure results.
- Develop and follow-up financial and operational KPIs.
- Analyze and optimize adminstrative and operational processes.
- Support and advice the management decision-making process.
- Support in the Budget elaboration process.
- Support in the year-end closure process.
to August 2014
- Analyze and implement logistics solutions for customers.
- Develop new reportings leading to transport plan optimisations.
- Assessment of clients' IT needs and roll out of adapted technical solutions (EDI, track and trace portals).
- Periodic operational support in the subsidiaries (coordination of transport, analysis of weaknesses and proposals for improvements to the teams, implementation of operational and financial KPI).
to October 2012
- Prepare and implement GEFCO transport management sytem in Turkey, as well as provide on site full time support.
- Prepare and implement GEFCO operational transport management system (CADIS) in Poland, Romania and Slovakia, as well as provide on site full time support.
- Coordinate specific projects on transport management system "INES" and "CADIS" in the Eastern Europe countries (continuous improvement, requests for software development, system set-up).
- Implement innovative training tools (dedicated website, development of training videos) for the whole company.
- Develop and monitor quality operational KPIs.
to February 2009
- Implement the "Babel" logistics system (bottle and frame track and trace).
- Refill, quality control and repairs of gaz bottles and frames.
- Prepare customers orders
- Load / unload vehicles.
- Stock management and sorting per references.
- Hazardous goods transportation trainings.
GEFCO Overseas Spain
to August 2008
- Operational development and follow-up of international transport orders (Asia, Europe, USA and Latin America).
- Customers offers calculation
- Administrative tasks such as invoicing and input of the client files in the system.
to August 2007
- Responsible of the emergency room
- Creation and application of the safety Rules around the swimming pools
- Management of accidents
- Orders preparation
- Forklift driver
- Cultural activities (Visiting museums, going to the theater) and playing with my two girls (aone and three years old)
- Drums, guitar and bass player
- Going to concerts with friends
- Swimming (BNSSA-Lifeguard diploma).
- Football, Volleyball.
- Personal and business trips to England, Spain, France, Austria, Turkey, Poland and Romania.
- Work in the Vélocampus student association in Nantes (France) as bike fixer.
- Rescuer in several public events (concerts, sport meetings).
University of Nantes
to September 2010
Languages: English and Spannish
Core subjects: International Logistics, Supply Chain Management, E-logistics, Transport, Purchasing, Industrial Logistics, Management, Communication, Case study, Projects Management, Computer science.
Awarded with honors
University of Nantes
Languages : English and Spanish
Core subjects: International Business, Logistics, Marketing, International Marketing, Communication, Computer science, Case Study, Projects Management, Law
University of Nantes
Marketing, Web Design, English and Spanish culture.
Double-entry bookkeeping course level 1.
Forklift driver licence.
Lifeguard training (BNSSA).
Ability to mediate
Transverse planning and project animation.
Creativity and innovation.
business processes and information systems know how.
Optimization and implementation of operational and administrative processes.
Monthly and yearly closure management.
Advice and assistance in the development of business plans and decision-making.
English : near native / fluent (C1).
German : very good command (B2).
Spannish : very good command (B2).
French : native speaker (C2).
MS Office and Libre Office suites.
Transport management systems ( INES / CADIS-Kratzer).
Financial IT systems - (SAP; Bex Analyser; Essbase; Hypérion + Smartview).
Web-design (typo3, Wordpress).
Linux (Ubuntu; Mint; Debian).
Organization, optimization and tracking of shipments.
Calculation of spot prices.
Building of long term and qualitative relationship with customers and partners.
optimisation of existing flows.