- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Unemployed
MBA Finance, IT Systems engineerOffering multicultural experience, good team work skills and good at solution analysis, proficiency in three languages;
Interested in international financial market, new technology and investment;
Seeking for a job in Toronto, Montreal or Québec.
Université Laval - Québec(Part-time - August 2011 - December 2011)
- Study experiments of Walrasian auctions
- Design auction experiments based on Walrasian auctions
- Conduct experiments and analyse results
Laval University (Fr: Université Laval) is the oldest centre of education in Canada and was the first institution in North America to offer higher education in French. Its main campus is located in Quebec City, Quebec, the capital of the province, on the outskirts of the historic city.
The university is ranked among the top ten Canadian universities in terms of research funding.
ICE International Currency Exchange - - Québec, QC - Canada(Full-time - February 2011 - August 2011)
- Buy and sell foreign currencies and sell additional products to customers, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- ICE is one of the largest retail currency exchange operators in the World. With a combined annual group turnover well in excess of US$1.8 billion and growing,
THALES Asia Security, - Sinagpore - Singapore(Internship - February 2009 - August 2009)
- Apply System engineering methods on Software developments, especially for big projects.
- Design and write technical documents
- Develop the component based on designed architecture using C# .Net, Ms SQL (Messaging subsystem)
- Test and verify the component working with the whole system
- The Thales Group is a French aerospace and defence company delivering information systems and services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets. It has 68,000 employees and generated €13.1 billion in revenues in 2010. The Group is ranked as the 475th largest company by Fortune 500 Global, is the 11th largest defence contractor in the world and 60% of its total sales are military sales.
Air France Industries - Paris - France(Internship - July 2008 - October 2008)
- Audit aircraft maintenance process, scheduling process and planning
- Analyse client needs and feasibility
- Write the technical specification to develop a new software
- Develop software planning tool for Air France Industries - Engineering and Maintenace services.
Émanation de la direction générale industrielle d'Air France, Air France Industries (ou AFI) est la marque commerciale de la branche de la compagnie responsable de la maintenance et de la réparation des avions. Elle intervient aussi bien pour le compte du groupe que pour des compagnies aériennes clientes. AFI est le troisième métier d'Air France avec le transport de passagers et le fret.
Depuis 1933 et sa création, la compagnie a toujours assuré elle-même l'entretien et la réparation de ses avions.