Professional status Consultant
Job/career Yes, I'm available
Digital Account/Project ManagerDigital Project/Account Manager, I have a real passion and an excellent understanding of the Digital realm. Highly organised, creative and hard working, I have helped brands to achieve their goals and engage with their audience.
Hill & Knowlton - London - United Kingdom(Fixed-term contract - May 2010 - April 2011)
- Worked within the Consumer Packaged Goods
Department on Procter & Gamble’s Duracell, Pringles, Ariel, Future Friendly (UK and WE campaigns); also worked within Food & Drink (Britvic) as well as Retail & Leisure’s Departments (Sony Music)
- • Set up and managed presence on social networking websites (Twitter, Facebook and YouTube);
- • Managed blogger outreach programs - building the strategy, identifying and contacting targeted bloggers, setting up competitions, building relationships with key influencers;
- • Wrote digital guidelines, conversation calendars and crisis plans;
- • Online monitoring (with paid-for and free tools – Google alerts, Trends, Insights for Search);
- • Undertook listening audits - listening phase, influencers identification and opportunities/strategy to adopt;
- • Worked on proposals for UK and WE campaigns;
- • Wrote clients’ activity reports and updated them on the campaigns;
- • Set up budget estimators and maintained job bags;
- • Coached teams - answering their digital related questions, training them in social media best practice and updating them with social media news and trends;
- • Actively took part in brainstorms, constantly bringing creative and tailored ideas;
- • Found and set up relevant partnerships for clients
Paratus Communications - London - United Kingdom(Freelancer - January 2010 - January 2010)
- Worked on the Coca-Cola Company (listening audit research) and on Costa Coffee (bloggers research)
- Paratus Communications is a full-service PR agency
Brando Social - London - United Kingdom(Freelancer - June 2009 - January 2010)
- Worked on different clients from consumer (Sony Ericsson, Electronic Arts, Bupa) to entertainment (Universal Music) and charity (Edge)
• Responsible for Brando Social’s newsletter;
• Electronic Arts – “Left 4 Dead 2” video game: set up a monitoring method and was in charge of monitoring Brando Social’s viral video;
• Sony Ericsson – “Eyes Wide Open” and “FIFA” competitions: targeted, researched and contacted bloggers;
• Sony Ericsson – “Pocket TV show”: managed Twitter account: engaged with followers, set up competitions, created polls;
• Universal Music: set up and managed MySpace and Twitter accounts for a newly signed artist (Amber), researched and contacted targeted influential bloggers and forums;
• Edge: targeted, researched and contacted bloggers; managed Edge’s Facebook fan page and Twitter account, constantly bringing new ideas to raise Edge’s visibility.
- Brando Social is a full service social media agency
Way To Blue - London - United Kingdom(Work placement - July 2008 - September 2008)
- Worked on various films and series such as Wall-E, Sweeney Todd, Californication, Entourage…
• Maximised clients’ online visibility by selecting targeted websites (including social networking websites, video sharing websites, blogs and forums);
• Created and maintained strong relationships with journalists and webmasters to offer editorial material (press releases, press kits, interviews and videos) and prizes for competitions;
• Researched, recommended and organised creative partnerships;
• Reviewed and analysed competitors’ publications.
- Way to Blue is a digital public relations agency
Premier Public Relations - London - United Kingdom(Work placement - January 2008 - March 2008)
- Worked on various films (Juno, Happy-Go-Lucky…) and plays (Spamalot, Marguerite…)
Helped both teams in their daily work: writing reports, collating press cuttings and organising press nights and screenings.
- Premier Public Relations is a public relations agency
FIFF (International Festival of French-speaking Film) - Namur - Belgium(Voluntary work - September 2007 - October 2007)
- Assisted the Head of Press with all media enquiries and accreditations, wrote and prepared press materials and helped to organise screenings and photo calls.
In 2007, more than 330 journalists from over the world (mostly from French-speaking countries) covered this event.
- Film Festival
Université Libre de Bruxelles - Brussels - Belgium(Fixed-term contract - October 2006 - December 2006)
- Reviewed the content of the course, researched new articles for use in the course as well as taking on the role of student liaison officer.
VO Communication - Brussels - Belgium(Work placement - January 2006 - March 2006)
- The main account I worked on was the “Brussels Book Fair”.
Assisted the Head of Press with all press enquiries and accreditations; organised and helped at press conferences; welcomed talents and journalists during the event.
- VO is a communication agency (now VO Event)
Université Libre de Bruxelles - Brussels - Belgium(Fixed-term contract - May 2005 - May 2005)
- Teaching assistant of Mrs Geneviève Van Cauwenberge for the “Methodology and Exercises of Audiovisual Communication” course, ULB, Brussels
Assisted Mrs Geneviève Van Cauwenberge in her assessment of the students work.