I specialize in helping MBAs who are frustrated with the job-search process use Social Media for career managementFeatured Blogger on:
I specialize in helping MBA job seekers use social media to become the obvious choice for their next employer. Social media is simply a tool we use to achieve a purpose, and for job seeking, that end is an interview, which leads to a better career.
It is far too easy to fall in love with the technology for it’s own sake, so I guide job seekers through an effective job search process involving online reputation building, online resume's and proven formulas to getting interviews from online tools.
For recruiters, I help their candidate stand out from the crowd by empowering clients with a powerful online strategy and inner confidence. My clients are able to turn an interrogator into an instant best friend by becoming more trustworthy and genuine both online and offline.
Career Enlightenment(Since July 2009)
- Networking: Creating a Powerful online reputations with Social Media
Jobs: Making you the obvious choice through interview coaching
Success: Creating Genuine Inner confidence through relaxation techniques
Identity: Resumes to show your unique strengths and answer the 3 burning questions of every potential employer
Strategy: Optimum management of time and effort
Dream Live Hypnosis(Since March 2009)
- Joshua Waldman CHt, MBA, is trained in the art of hypnosis and NLP to help you with achieving your goals, creating powerful life changes or overcoming bad habits that threaten your health or relationships. The concept Dream Live comes from the idea that we can indeed manifest our dreams into our lives, through the hidden power of our own minds.
Cisco Systems(August 2006 - August 2008)
- • Account Manager for both Phoenix based and Las Vegas based large enterprises carrying annual goal of $4.5m, top three for quota retirement on a team of eight. Number two in the team for selling Unified Communications based on successful strategic planning and market segmentation.
• Associate Sales Rep. Finished top five in my team of 25 other college graduates for a full year of intense technology, product and communication skills training in industry leading leadership development program. Took leadership in leading several classes. Leveraged business research, market analysis and strategic business planning to secure the enterprise level job upon graduation
Ovid Technologies(February 2004 - May 2005)
- • Inside Sales Account Manager covering university and government subscription renewals. Met 103% of renewals goal in 2004 by analyzing the customer’s business process and aligning our internal resources. Leveraged internal business analytics to prioritize customer base and streamlined sales effectiveness.
Lotus Energy(July 2002 - August 2003)
- • Key Account Manager and Marketing Professional Became the top performing sales professional for solution-selling in urban markets for Nepal’s largest renewable energy company including photovoltaic, solar thermal, wind and mini-hydro technologies. Helped transform business from simple transactions into solution selling paradigm. Wrote and designed new branding material and collateral. Designed and rolled out marketing campaigns targeting specific vertical markets which grew accounts by 82% in one year with key customers including GTZ, Chittwan National Reserve and the US Government.
- • Powerful and focused career counseling
• Social Media and online community building
• Marketing strategy and business process
- training and coaching
• NLP and performance oriented relaxation techniques
• Personal Productivity
• Copy writing and web page design