- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Open to opportunities
About MeI am very detail-oriented which is a critical strength for project management. My organization allows me to solve problems quickly.
I am able to see the big picture of the campaigns I handle.
The word which describes me the most : engaged.
Marvellous Isobar - Paris - France(Full-time - Since January 2011)
- Responsible for mobile projects management from A to Z. We cover a wide spectrum of mobile projects : mobile sites, iPhone, Android and tablets applications and mobile media campaign.
- Accounts : Fanta Europe, Coca-Cola World
- Coca-Cola Projects : Mobile site
-"Collaboration session" campaign, 6 activations (Hungary, Bulgaria, Vietnam, USA, French Canada, English Canada)
- Fanta Projects :
-"Fanta Voice Transformer" campaign, 3 activations (Ireland, UK, France). Mobile sites
-"Fanta City"campaign, 20 activations in Europe. Android, Blackberry, iPhone, iPad application
Be Agency - Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam(Full-time - September 2009 - July 2010)
- Replying to request for proposal : Strategy implementation, Campaign planning, Creative directions exploration, Quotation set up
- Managing project : Creative brief editing, clients and suppliers liaison, connect creative directions with client requirements, strategic recommendations as part of a consulting agency, services monitoring and deadlines meeting
Black and Gold - Shanghai - China(Internship - June 2008 - December 2008)
- Research activities : Market researches, Benchmarking
- Analytic and interpretation activities : Positioning, Strategic recommendations
- Corporate activity : Branding
Centaure & Protis - Marseille - France(Internship - February 2007 - August 2007)
- Market research taking part of a licensed cosmetic product’s launching
- Customer survey : Price determination thanks to a sondage online
- Sourcing : Costs analysis, Quality checking
- Clients prospection : Phoning
Institute of Business Administration In Poitiers (France) (September 2006 - November 2007)
- Purchase, International marketing, International Strategy, Point of sale marketing, Market researches (qualitative and quantitative),
Sino-French Institute of Management in Nanchang (China) (November 2007 - February 2008)
- Understanding the management differences between France and Asian countries through some courses such as Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance.
- Qualitative marketing research
- Quantitative marketing research
- Digital campaign implementation
- Strategy (Branding, Sales strategy)
- Metrics and performance
- Project management (dealing with all stakeholders involved in a project : clients, suppliers, designer, developers
- Team leader but first of all a friendly colleague
- Quickly understand the objectives of the project and activate the according triggers to move forward.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint (excellent presentation skills)
- Photoshop (beginner)
- MS Project
- French : Mother Tongue
- English : Excellent command
- Chinese : Medium Level
- German : basic conversational skills
- I have been living 4 months in Ireland (Cork), more than 1 year in China (Nanchang and Shanghai) and 1 year and a half in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City).
- I love travelling, those are the few places where I have been some time : Spain, England, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Tunisia
- I would be glad to spend my whole life all around the world but my next top 5 destinations are : Australia, Canada, Iceland, South Africa, and Peru
- My new hobby consists in developing my cactus collection. I mainly sow the seeds which will become such a massive cactus. :)
- Since I am back to France, I take advantage of the amazing cepages I can taste all around my country. It's really worth it.