Well-rounded System Administrator with focus on virtualization and cloud computing.
Providence Health & Services
to June 2014
- Technical subject matter expert in planning for software implementations and projects.
- Analyzed systems and procedures for process improvements and error reduction.
- Tracked system errors and investigated root causes of errors and downtimes.
- Championed customer needs to Information Services organization and facilitated customers' efficient use of technology products and services.
- Managed setup and maintenance of HL7 connections between Meditech 6.0 and 3rd party applications’ electronic data interfaces.
- Managed conversion of local HL7 interfaces during transition from Meditech to EPIC for inpatient EMR.
- IS lead on Project RED (Re-Engineering Discharge), an effort to reduce readmissions and utilize technology to enhance the discharge process for patients and caregivers. Readmissions in four pilot diagnoses were reduced by over 30% during pilot period.
- Documented and cataloged applications in use across the hospital to further the centralization of application and contract support, reducing overhead and redundant contracts and licenses.
Full-time Walla Walla (United States - Washington)