I actively recruit for the following positions: http://www.michaelpage.com/job-list.html
If you are interested, please feel free to call me at 212 336 6239 or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a multilingual global executive with a passion for entrepreneurship, public speaking, and talent. Adept in sourcing, managing and closing high level business deals in top companies and Fortune 100's, in multiple industries, and locations. Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Berkeley. During my years at Berkeley, I ran a nationwide IT consultancy that provided cloud products and proprietary HW and SW solutions to Spanish speaking clients.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page US, I work with major investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, securities firms, broker dealers, and insurance companies in the Tri-State area. I am a full cycle recruiting consultant focused in Information Technology within Banking & Financial Services. I've been working with Michael Page for 1 1/2 years both in New York City and Latin America (Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru) as well as Madrid, Spain. My Information Technology/Banking background, global knowledge, consultative recruitment approach, contacts, understanding of the industry and ability to relate to and effectively communicate with top candidates in the market make me an asset to my clients.
PageGroup is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. Our global presence is one of our most valuable assets, allowing us to draw industry knowledge and expertise from each of the regions we are located: UK, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
New Referral Bonus Offered. Refer someone you know to Michael Page and we’ll give you a $400 Apple Gift Card: http://tinyurl.com/alrnlsl
Michael Page - US
- Michael Page has been working with professionals in the Banking and Financial Services sector for more than three decades. Our premier practice is a market leader in providing exceptional recruitment services to a prestigious global client base. IT & Project Management continues to both shape the world and be transformed by it. Banking industry leaders face a number of important challenges. But perhaps the most significant is the continual challenge to find transcendent talent that can literally transform a company and the world.
- We work on retained and contingent searches depending on the company and role and cover all sectors of the market, for permanent, contract and temporary roles. Utilizing our vast worldwide network of offices (in 34 countries), we are able to recruit and place high quality individuals globally.
- Our IT and Project Management practice covers all sectors of the market, including opportunities in the following areas:
- CTO's, CIO's, IT Directors
- Divisional Heads
- Program & Project Directors
- Program & Project Managers
- Business Systems Managers (including ERP)
- Business Analysts and Business Systems Analysts
- Technology Risk & Governance
- Information Security, Systems & Testing
- Front Office Technology Support
- Mobile/Tablet Application Design and Development
- Systems Integration & Roadmaps
- We can offer clients and candidates a significant wealth of advice and market information about the Banking, Financial Services and Technology industries.
- Exceeding expectations and delivering success to our clients is something we enjoy. We offer our clients and candidates multiple capabilities to help them achieve their goals. We can do the same for you.
Michael Page - Chile
- www.michaelpagelatinamerica.com / www.michaelpage.cl
- PageGroup is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. Our teams are sector and niche specific to ensure that clients get the best possible talent and service as well as a truly personal approach to recruitment. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with 164 office locations in 34 countries. Our global presence is one of our most valuable assets, allowing us to draw industry knowledge and expertise from each of the regions we are located: UK, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
- In 2000, PageGroup launched its Latin American activities in Brazil. We currently have multiple offices in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Colombia and Peru.
- Contact us if you have a mid level to senior level search. We have experience placing hard to fill positions, from business analysts, project managers through Director's, SVP's and C Level appointments (CEO, CIO, CTO, etc).
- Project Management and Staff Augmentation for corporate accounts such as HBO, Metlife, JP Morgan Chase, Pfizer, Roundarch, Goldman Sachs, Google, Citicorp, TIAA-CREFF, SIAC, Merril Lunch, Dow Jones, The United Nations, and IBM.
- Supported Fortune 100 leadership (GMs, EVPs , SVPs and VPs) in their business strategy, strategy direction, recommendations for change and vision with regard to Information Technology delivery.
- Streamlined numerous processes resulting in cost and cycle time reduction and revenue enhancement.
- Worked collaboratively and effectively managed multidisciplinary teams in various timezones.
- US East has developed the experience and bandwidth to provide resourcing in the following practice areas:
- Environment: JobDiva ATS, Diva Mobile, Social Networks, Restful, UNIX, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JSP, Clojure, Ruby, Dynamo, Apache Cassandra, Cloud Apps, Hadoop, Memcached, Mapreduce, Mongodb, Git, Flex, Flash, AS3, Web 2.0, BPM, DB2, SQL, Oracle Developer, PeopleSoft, e-Business Suite, Coherence, DBA, Drizzle, NoSQL, Coherence, JD Edwards, SAP, Lawson M3, Microsoft Dynamics, Openbravo, OpenERP, CA Clarity, Jira, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, TeamSite, UC, messaging systems, WebEx, Check Point, EMC, VMware, Brocade, Virtual security, Java, J2EE, Mobile Application Design and Development (Apple, Android, RIM, Windows Mobile), Enterprise Data Management, ERP implementation support, Business Intelligence, Program Management Office, Database design, development and adiministration, Governance and compliance, Configuration Management, Partnership and Team Development, Personality Assessments, Productivity Studies, Organizational Assessments, Executive Coaching, Sales Training
- Trained team members on selling products and managed all aspects of electronic payment technologies and provide technical support.
- Project managed and saved over $300,000 in development costs for particular project by efficiently using talents of onsite and offshore software engineering teams for a new business service and product line: www.mbapays.com.
- Provided pre-sales and post-sales nationwide partners in Spanish, Farsi, Korean, and Portuguese.
- Implemented engaging solutions for mobile payments (Chase Paymentech, TSYS, Cynergy Data / Vimas, Pipeline Data, Hypercom, Nurit, First Data, Verifone, Authorize.net, USA ePay, Square) for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android devices).
- Merchant Processing Services, Red Payments and APCO Merchants Mergers, Acquisitions, Integrations:
- Created full process architecture for company merger integration, including mapping detailed process flows for all functional areas of the business.
- Identified enablers, key inputs and outputs, owners and differentiators for each process.
- Banking Operations, Credit, Mergers & Acquisitions, Collections, Cash Management Services, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, System Design & Implementation, E-Commerce, Payment Gateway Integration, POS systems, PHP, SQL, Excel, Oracle, OSX, Sharepoint, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, OS Commerce.
Berkeley Student Cooperative
- Led staff of 12 to assess and respond to technical needs, 24 hours a day.
- Main point of contact for all IT deliverables: delivered project requirements to time and budget.
- Budgeted over $140,000 in events and infrastructure upgrades.
- Upgraded, programmed and maintained systems.
- General network design, system maintenance (Mac OSX / Cisco / HP / Google Enterprise Apps / Windows / Linux), systems security.
- Google Enterprise Apps, Dell Enterprise Servers, HP Enterprise Servers, D-Link, Cisco routers/switches, FatPipe, firewalls, UNIX/Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mac OSX, Windows Server, Apache, HTML, PHP, Python, AJAX, .NET, MySQL, RealVCN, SAN, VPN, VOIP, LAN, WAN, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, OpenOffice.org, WordPress.
East Bay Community Recovery Project
- Network Administrator and Webmaster a $2.5M non-profit organization. EBCRP's mission is to support the well being of the community.
- Daily liaised with Director of Information Systems, CFO, Corporate Controller and Director of Facilities on IT project requirements and resource allocation.
- Created and implemented procedures that increased efficiency, accelerated client satisfaction and controlled budgets up to $250,000.
- Technical support in Windows and Mac environment. System configuration, troubleshooting and security support for all desktops, servers, switches, BlackBerry's, scanners, telecommunication equipment for 85 users.
- Desktop Refreshing Roadmap and Project Plan for 90+ desktop computers running legacy software: first years savings of $75,000.
- Inherited project that was in jeopardy of being lost due to poor CMS integration. Through a series of actions, team subsequently delivered outstanding project that was completed on time and met executive level approval.
- Selected to lead systems budgeting, inventory tracking of all technology assets (serial numbers and configuration), and onsite support.
- Presented analyses of key business drivers highlighting growth opportunities and reviewed weekly forecasts with SVPs and VPs of Sales, Engineering, and Product.
- Created product and partner forecasts using sophisticated statistical regression models.
- Streamlined process from 400 to 120 individual forecasts and consolidated top partner forecasts from 90 to 28.
- Designed forecasts regarding key partner renewals to enable Sales to make informed decisions.
- Redesigned M&A cost forecasts, decreasing complexity and increasing accuracy from +2% to