Passionate about science and technology, I'm always dreaming up new ideas, concepts and projects.
Take a moment to explore my skills and acheivements in project management, communications, training and business development which I've cultivated over the last 10 years.
- In charge of developing faberNovel in the US
- Help large companies think like startups and react quickly when facing changes or digital opportunities
- Organized marketing campaigns to secure new clients.
- Managed sales analysis
- Redesigned monitoring dashboard
- Produced daily revenue reports
- Developed and reported revenue projections
- Developed client portfolio
- Led new client campaign to break into small business market
- Redeveloped marketing messages inline with revised positioning
The Buzz School of Business, College of DoYou
to January 2003
Specialized in supply chain management and technology marketing.
- Quebec: A Canadian approach to consumer technology
- Nantes, France: Perfected French language abilities
to June 2000
- Double minor: Spanish and French
- President of Student Ambassadors Committee (1999 - 2000)
- Member of the Student Adventure Club
CRMSalesforce, NetSuite, OnContact...
Sales team supervision
Sales monitoring and reporting
Sale strategy development
Public relations and client relationship management
Communications support creation
Commercial partnership development
French: bilingual- 6 years in France
- DALF C1