- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Open to opportunities
Business Development Team LeaderBeing a technophile and energetic individual I am particularly interested in innovation and ICT environment.
Graduated, with honours, in a Masters in Metropolitan Strategies at the French Institute for Urban Affairs, I acquired high level of knowledge, efficient analysis skills, team work spirit, relevant expertise and methodologies further optimized through international working experiences in France, Ireland and Spain.
Having an international profile and natural interpersonal and communications abilities, I am committed to a team based culture, able to participate in new challenges and mobilize my capacity of integration and execution in order to reach my objectives.
Infor - Barcelona - Spain(Permanent contract - Since October 2012)
- Coaching, Training, Reporting
Infor - Barcelona - Spain(Permanent contract - April 2012 - October 2012)
- Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, growing in size to over 12,000 employees and helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands.
- As a Business Development Representative at Infor, I focus in lead generation: contributing to the revenue of the company by leveraging and nurturing new leads through marketing and calling campaigns. The role implies identifying solutions, key contacts and prospecting into targeted business accounts to increase productivity of sales.
Dobleerre Editorial - Barcelona - Spain(Freelancer - Since January 2012)
- Contributor to the project of a digital magazine, comuniMED.
- Journalist apprentice for the digital magazine inQualitas, discussing notably the topic of the economic competitiveness.
Barcelona Business Landing - Barcelona - Spain(Freelancer - September 2011 - December 2011)
- Organization of an event in Silicon Valley for the winners of the "Entrepreneur XXI", an initiative of La Caixa. The twenty start-up companies awarded from ICT and Biotechnology sectors are the best Spannish innovative ventures with high potential growth.
- The purpose of the event for the Spanish start-ups was to get a better idea of the ecosystem of Silicon Valley, its culture of learning and entrepreneurial thinking, and the strategies that have used companies and institutions in reaching business excellence.
- The awarded companies got the privilege to interact with HP, EMC², LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft...etc and learn from them how to capitalize on innovation and achieve business challenges.
- This mission at Barcelona Business Landing included also an initiation to "Matching of companies" and "Mergers and Acquisitions".
Cork City Council - Cork - Ireland(Temporary work - May 2010 - November 2010)
- Working in the Cork City Council within the Docklands Directorate.
- Dedicated to innovation policies and projects.
- Specifically conducting a study on innovation clusters.
McCutcheon Mulcahy Chartered Planning Consultants - Ballincollig - Ireland(Fixed-term contract - May 2009 - September 2009)
- Urban Policy and Research Analyst for two main projects within the Cork metropolitan area : The Review of the Port of Cork Development Plan and The Cork Science, Innovation and Technonoly Park.
- Territorial benchmarking process in urban strategies.
- Conducted tasks : doing researches and studies, writing reports and PowerPoint presentations, creating maps (GIS), attending workshops and meetings with the main stakeholders of public policy.
Orange - La Baule - France(Permanent contract - April 2005 - June 2007)
- Part-time during my studies and full time in school holidays and summer.
- Sale of innovation and communication technologies for telephony and Internet.
- Working in a team, having sales target and solving customer’s issues.
- English : Fluent. Excellent communication, conversation and writing skills particularly developed by two years and a half living, studying and working in Ireland.
- Spanish : Professional working proficiency.
- French : Native language.
- Creative, Dynamic, Technophile
- Result-oriented, Challenge driven
- Ambitious, Perfectionist and Stayer
- Fast Learner, Flexible, Autonomous
- Sociable, Team Work Spirit, Communication skills
- Strong analysis skills, high level of knowledge and efficient consultancy skills, relevant expertise and methodologies
- Organizational and writing skills