- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Entrepreneur
Get in touch!Appsify.me lets anybody build iPhone apps. No coding knowledge required. Wanna know more? Drop me a line!
Shopping.com Ebay Inc - San Francisco, CA - United States(Internship - January 2011 - September 2011)
- Integrated in the Product Team
- In charge of the Social Media Marketing projects
- Drove content and community KPI’s on core eBay properties - Shopping.com and Epinions.com.
- Worked closely with Product Managers to develop UI and UX strategies to maximize on-site traffic conversion
- Built programs and promotions to generate UGC's
- Developed Member engagement
- Built Facebook apps and Designed Landing pages
- Ran Fan aquisition on Facebook resulting in 3900% increase
- Executed outreach media through targeted email campaigns
Shopping.com/Ebay - Paris - France(Internship - March 2010 - August 2010)
- In charge of all the Community and SEO projects for France
- Managed social media platforms
- Social media monitoring skills, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Responsible for the FR marketing budget
- France representative for the US (reporting, analysis, suggestions)
- Shopping.com is the leading comparison price service owned by Ebay inc. I’m in charge of all the community and SEO projects for France. That means deal with the community of users we have, entertain them, trying to get them involved and engaged. It’s basically E-marketing. I’m in charge of all the marketing actions we launch, that is to say I’m responsible of the FR marketing budget. I build a community and SEO roadmap. I’m also defining the targets to reach.
Labotec.com - Miami, FL - United States(Internship - June 2009 - January 2010)
- Study, implementation, and management of applications developments
- Projects on various platforms (iPhone, Blackberry, Android)
- Management of US and FR developers
- Based in Miami, Labotec offers a relatively unique way of mobile app publishing, based on crowd-sourcing ideas from third parties. I was in charge of studying, and managing applications developments. I drove projects on various platforms (iPhone, Blackberry, Android) and managed Amercian, Indian, and European developers.
JayWorld.fr - French Webzine about social media, digital culture, startups, advertising, lifestyle. - Worldwide(Full-time - Since December 2007)
- Content writing, SEO, webdesign, webdevelopment
- Development of partnerships with brands and companies
- 40 000 unique visitors per month, 1 300 000 pages views
- Daily technology watch over startups, concepts, innovation
- Available through Web, mobile web, and as an iPhone app
Started from scratch in February 2008 with only a blank page and a blue column as a design, JayWorld has now more than 35 000 unique visitors and approx 60 000 page views.
This blog aims to share all my knowledge and discoveries from the Web, most dealing with the Tech/Web scene and new innovative products or services.