Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
IT is all about challenging your skills, learning new things, get your hands dirty implementing them with joy, then, become a master and finally, do it again. An endless quest for global efficiency with only one final goal: Customer Satisfaction.
As the Product Owner of one of the transversal CI/CD services at Amadeus, my role is to understand the customers (>6K developers for >7K projects and dozens of technologies) and design their tailored solution. An excerpt of my daily work: architecture/design/implementation with my scrum team, 2nd level support, be the lead of meetings/forums and spread the word about the tremendous service we are building and its coming evolutions.
As a curious Engineer, it's mandatory for me to be involved in extra professional activities such as:
- Graduate from Coursera courses
- Co-found startups for creating awesome services
- Play hard: a lot of sport and diet discipline for a good balance
As strange as it could be, this brings even more efficiency in my professional activities.
Since April 2012
- Pipeline and Deliveries
- Jenkins Pipeline Product Owner: Provide users with the best user experience; maintain, transform and scale the service.
- Core contributor to the transversal CI/CD Pipeline as a Service
- DevOps advocate
- Performance Optimization
- Performance tests campaigns / Investigation
- Chaos Monkey testing
- Application Operability and Operational Concepts: Technical Policy contributor (non functional requirements/technology standards/operational criteria definition)
Global Distribution System worldwide leader
Since April 2012
- Contractor for Amadeus S.A.S
- Developer Support - Improve & maintain company's process'
- Developer workstation / tools development
- BI / Support statitstics
to April 2012
- Vacance Repit Familles (www.vrf.fr) backend development on IBM System Z
- Software architecture advisor
to December 2011
- Java, J2SE, J2EE, RCP, advanced concepts of distributed and concurrency programming
- Virtualization platforms administration (& APIs)
- GCM ETSI normalization, FP7 TEFIS project, FUI Compatible One project contributor