- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Personal ProfileEnthusiastic and highly-motivated person with strong analytical skills and flexibility. With previous entrepreneurial know-how and interpersonal skills acquired through the digital music industry and managerial experience in the hearing-aid sector. Looking forward to work as a business developer at a medium-size company with exposure to international markets and responsibility towards local communities.
Grenoble Graduate School of Business (September 2011 - June 2013)
- includes a Live Business Case study and a residency trip to Russia
• Undertook complex research and presented results to a variety of audiences.
• Knowledge in financial statements analysis and budgeting.
• Competent in business plan design and strategic planning processes.
• Ability to break down complex data and identify the key information using logical arguments.
• Led a team of student consultants to advise CMV (Brazilian abrasives manufacturer) on how to enter the Russian market - market entry strategies, industry analysis & forecast, 10 year plan
• Thesis title: Assessing the feasibility of a B2B strategy in the hearing-aid sector of Morocco – using the flowing stream strategy framework
Florida International University - College of Business Administration (August 2008 - May 2011)
- International Business & Management
Cumulative GPA: 3.5 – Dean’s List: 2007-2010
Solutions Auditives - Casablanca - Morocco(Consultant - Since May 2012)
- Developed and implemented a B2B strategy and non-price promotions.
- Designed and launched online and offline marketing campaigns.
Global Water for Sustainability Program - Miami, FL - United States(Part-time - October 2010 - March 2011)
- Helped manage environmental projects through cost estimations, feasibility analyses, and compliance requirements.
HouseOverdose, LLC - Miami, FL - United States(Freelancer - March 2009 - December 2010)
- Digital Marketing
- Disc Jockey
- Managed booking and promotion for 20 international electronic music artists.
- Organized and promoted events & concerts with production budget of $40,000.
ATTIJARI WAFABANK - Business Center - Casablanca - Morocco(Internship - July 2009 - August 2009)
- Customer service, handling daily transactions
- Processed Bills of Lading and Letters of Credit
- Prepared banking domiciliation
- Initiated transactions on Front Office
- Familiar with the legal requirements and commercial procedures of an import/export business
- Front Office
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Publisher
- Spanish (basic)
- Cantonese (basic)