Earlier in my carrier, I’ve worked for three companies as a Java/J2EE developer, specialised in object-oriented design and analysis in a variety of network applications, both in contractual and full time mood.
At present, I'm looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing team of developers on a permanent basis.
I'm aspiring to work on a variety of projects using my enterprise/web development skills and Java programming background.
I've got previous experience with different web development frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JavaServer Pages (JSP). I'm also familiar with the J2EE platform as well as object relational mapping tools such as hibernate and iBatis. I have also sufficient exposure to SQL.
Tata Consultancy Services
- Worked as a team member in Saudi Telecom Company (STC) Tawasol Billing Integration Enhancements Project, offshore team located in Mumbai - India.
The project is a package implementation and integration involving Siebel 7.8 (from Oracle) for CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and IRB 2.2 (from Convergys) for Billing consisting of automating the process of Product catalog Management, Customer Creation/Registration, viewing Billing information related to an account and also includes functionality to integrate Siebel CRM with IRB (Infinys Rating and Billing) Interface for Billing and Invoicing of Orders and Product catalog.
- Strong experience of discussing billing requirements across business functions and translating these into live deliverables.
I joined SunGard as a Quality Assurance Developer in Quality Assurance Department. My role was to develop, deploy, integrate and maintain Internal Audit tools for CMMI implementation and improvement purposes. I also invested effort in developing QMS (Quality Management System) artifacts and flowcharts for CMMI V-1.2 up to Level 3.
- VDC (Virtual Data Concentrator):
Server Implementation with OSGi architecture under Linux platform responsible for controlling and interacting with electric meters with the purpose of statistics retrieving and data storing/manipulation via different technologies and frameworks (Web Services, SNMP4j, CSV files generation by Servlet request...)
- Design, development and integration of Java Web Service application for CRM Strategy on an IP voice Call Center architecture in SOA context: Spring, hibernate, XFire, AOP, WS, IoC, Microsoft CRM 3.0
Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Implement two data compression algorithms with Visual C++ (Hauffman and LZW techniques)
Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd
- Stretch IDE functional testing
Sagem Softwares & Technology
OSGi Training directed by Roman Roelofsen, Lead Architect of ProSyst's Enterprise OSGi solutions. The goal of this Enterprise OSGi related training was to help us programmers using the OSGi Service Platform as an underlying runtime environment and discovering many rich modules containing a full stack typical for Java enterprise applications (this stack consists of best-of-breed open source frameworks from the Java ecosystem) as well as the necessary glue code to easily use these frameworks within OSGi which provides the next generation, pure OSGi model for enterprise applications.
Sagem Softwares & Technology
Java/J2EE professional training directed by Mohamed Romdhani, Lecturer at the National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (INSAT) and professional trainer of Advancia. The goal of this customized training was to take us developers into practice of different Java technologies and frameworks (JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Java 5 & Java 6 Programming)
Maniapl Dot Net Ltd.
Experience in IDE testing fulfilled into Manipal Dot Net Ltd. Company (India)
on Stretch software
Web Design Certificate (HTML-VBScript-ASP) taken from MIT India
National School of Engineers of Tunis (ENIT)
Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Tunis (IPEIT)
- Java, J2EE, EJB
- Servlet, JSP, JSF, Struts
- JPA, Hibernate, Toplink
- JAXB, XML, JDOM
- Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RT, XFIRE, Axis)
- Network Protocols, TCP/IP socket programming
- Database – PostgreSQL, MySQL, Derby
- Code/Resource Sharing Tools – SVN, CVS, Perforce
- Test/Bug Tracking Tools – JUnit, BugZilla, BugTracker
- Build Tools – Ant, Maven
- Web Servers & Application Servers – GlassFish, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, WebSphere
- IDEs – Eclipse, Netbeans
- OSGi Platforms – Equinox, Knoplerfish, ProSyst
- Spring frameworks – SpringMVC, Spring-WS, SpringDM
- Java Mobile – J2ME, Android
- OS – Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo, Suse, Mandrake, RedHat), Windows (Server2003, XP, NT..)
- Design – Merise & UML Modeling: ArgoUML, BOUML, Poseidon, Rational Rose
- Other Tools – Mantis, MS Project, Digité, UShare, Pemanto
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Quality Assurance
- CMMI V-1.2 Model
- Internal Audit
- Software Metrics & Measurement Implementation
- Events Organisation
- Market Study
- English: read, written, spoken
- French: read, written, spoken
- Arabic: read, written, spoken
- German: basic concepts
- Active member into the association "Humanitarian-TN" for handicapped persons without shelter, also an Open Source activist and Ubuntu-tn LoCo Team member
- Sharing values and Exchanging Ideas
- Hanging out with friends whenever we get time to break with the routine and rejuvenate some cherished memories
- Soothing my soul with different musical genres (depending on my state of mind)
- Yoga, Body Balancing, Tai-Chi, Body Step, Aerobics, Fitness