- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Digital medias specialistI possess an outgoing personality and a professional, committed outlook to work that is complemented by sensitivity to social and cultural factors. A natural reserve of determination and plentiful supply of enthusiasm allow me to achieve success in whatever task I undertake.
Indeed, beside of my street arts passion (www.super-cho.com), I‘ve been in several positions that allowed me to work on different media delivering companies from different countries with different cultures while being operational. My current solution delivery associate position at Rightster confirms that I really enjoy the international multimedia industry.
Rightster - London - United Kingdom(Full-time - Since September 2012)
- Rightster is a digital video company which simplifies the business of distributing, marketing and monetizing video content. We work with the world’s leading content owners, publishers and marketers to maximize the impact and reach of their digital video, providing them with the software, technology and expertise to grow their businesses rapidly. We provide an end to end service that enables video content to be distributed and monetized efficiently and transparently across all major platforms, devices and countries. Over the last twelve months we have worked with companies such as ITN, Sports News Television, the British Fashion Council, Facebook, MSN, AOL, the Guardian, and thousands of online publishers to distribute video content in over 100 countries.
- Product Road Map synchronisation
- Technical project management (product delivery)
- Internal workflow improvement : SVN, staging server setup, teamwork process documents
- Client-facing process improvement : books of specification, products instructions
Brightcove - London - United Kingdom(Full-time - February 2011 - March 2012)
- Brightcove is the world leader professionnal Internet TV service. They harness the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media. They empower content owners—from independent producers to major broadcast networks—to reach their audiences directly through the Internetlly
- Technical support for customers including Sony, The Guardian, BBC, Channel 5, Virgin Media & TV, Channel 4, ITV, National Geographic, Dow Jones, Fox, Sky, Times inc.... and standard customers
- Supporting technical issues and implementations related to digital media delivery on any platform
- Successfully working with global partners to provide international support
- Achieving 100% positive client feedback for support
- Ads formats : BC (specific XML calls) , Vast 1.0 , Vast 2.0
- CDN synchronisation : Akamai, Limelight, Highwinds, Level3 and Jstream.
- Browser synchronization : IE 6 to 9, Firefox 3 to 4, Safari, Chrome, Android OS, iOS, RIM.
- International team work (UK, US and Singapore)
- Organizing tools : Salesforce, Gdoc, Gcalendar
Freelance Marketing & Web - Paris - France(Freelancer - January 2006 - February 2011)
- I managed my own company (auto-entreprise) for 4 years. I worked as a freelancer on different kind of digital communication projects, print and web.
- Quotes and plannings
- Benchmarks / Market studies
- Book of specifications
- Team management
- Artistic direction
- Web and print design
- CMS developement : Wordpress, Joomla!, Typo3 + framework (drupal) and Amen.
- e-marketing strategy (facebook Ad, google Ad, and google analytics)
- Customer support
- My work : PERFECT.CH / SAM-MEDICAL-FRANCE.com / FEELGOOD-RELOOKING.com / B4TRONIC.com / B4CREATION.com / SUPER-CHO.com / ...
Hippocampe - Paris - France(Full-time - July 2009 - January 2010)
- Hippocampe.fr : french web agency specialized in the communities websites
- Book of specifications setup
- Teamwork improvement
- Consulting communication and marketing
- Planning updates
- Market studies
- Web design and integration (Adobe CS4 photoshop, illustrator, indesign and flash)
- My work : UNFP.fr / CERIN.org / ELEARNING-CEGOS.com LAJAUNEETLAROUGE.com / REPONSEATOUT.com / ALTERGAZ.fr / ...
- Communication & Marketing plan set-up (especially for web companies)
- Team Management
- Studies, consulting and customer support
- Planning and budget
- Market studies, competitive intelligence, benchmarking
- Project specifications writing
- Invitation to tender
- Business plan
- Events manager (Show business)
- Community management : Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Forums.
- CDNs setup (LL, Akamai)
- RTMP and HTTP troubleshoot
- Debugger tools : (Charles, ...)
- Video Encoding
- French : Fluent (birth language)
- Multi-cultural English (TOEIC 2010 : 850)
- Spanish : highschool level
Institut of internet and multimedia - Paris (September 2006 - September 2011)
- "Today, I.I.M. makes with success multimedia project managers for all economy industries."
International multimedia institut (IIM) has been created in 1996.
The education "project manager" for all new technologies of information and communication gets 5 studying years : three years of technical education about design and web languages, and two years of marketing and management.
From a 20 students prom in 1996, IIM is today a 450 students school, this rank it as the first french multimedia school.
Activities and Societies: Diploma : Digital communication engineer - Level1 (Master2) Full certification here : http://www.rncp.cncp.gouv.fr/grand-public/visualisationFiche?format=fr&fiche=6584
Highschool "Jacques Decours" Paris (September 2003 - June 2005)
- Scientific highschool graduate - Option : Biology
- Europe : England, Italy, finland, Czech republic, Belgium, Spain...
- Other : Yemen, Dubai, Tunisia, Marocco, USA, Cuba, Jamaica.
- Cinema : Author movies, french, asian, english and american movies.
- Web, High tech, Apple addict