- Téléphone mobile
- Me contacter Formulaire de contact
Situation professionnelleEn poste
Emploi et carrière Ouvert aux opportunités
Financial Analyst at Plastic OmniumTrilingual (French – English – Spanish)
Team player, open minded and good listener
Proactive and Flexible, I have been working in three different countries within a very competitive environement (Automotive industry).
Junior plant controller – Purchasing controller and Financial Analyst.
Graduated a Mater Degree at Skema Business school with a major in Finance which has given me strong analytical and quantitative skills.
I would be looking for a position as Financial – Cost controller
Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior - Guanajuato - Mexique(Depuis juin 2010)
- - Implementation of Standard costing method for our Mexican entity
- Budget consolidation ( Inflation balance calculation, Purchasing...)
- Monthly closing ( P&L Consolidation )
Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior - Detroit, AL - États-Unis(mai 2009 - juin 2010)
- -Monthly purchasing reporting (Annual Turnover of $200M) and Forecast.
-Objective: Avoid over-cost vs. budget. (Blocked invoices, consignment level…):Implementation of Weekly follow-up on our main indicators
-Objective: Submit in time a budget/Strat Plan to our division that has been done in relation with the buyers (Determined what will be their commitments): Purchasing Budget and Strat Plan achieved.
-Objective: Manage risky suppliers and be able to have a contingency plan ready: Have realized a financial review of our main suppliers and implement a database updated every months (Around 30 suppliers audited at regular manner).
-Objective: ensure purchasing controlling processes were applied correctly: Have provided support to the purchasing department (SAP-BW-Develop excel tool…) and work on any reports that was required by top management.
Faurecia - Valladolid - Espagne(Stage - mai 2007 - août 2008)
- -Semi annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation. Objective: setup a contingency table
-Daily follow-up indicators, products analysis and interpretation (Variable Margin, project profitability, Scrap, etc). Objective: Avoid over-cost vs. budget.
-Weekly reporting to the plant direction board.
-Realization of upstream and information audit
-Complementary analysis for the closing (Inventory, raw materials, transport inflation, etc)
-Backing to support functions (back office and front office)
SKEMA Business School (ESC Lille & CERAM) (septembre 2006 - septembre 2006)
Institut d'Administration des Entreprises (septembre 2004 - septembre 2004)
- Maitrise science de gestion de Lille
Institut d'Administration des Entreprises (septembre 2002 - septembre 2002)
- Option finance comptabilité
- Rugby with the Detroit/Windsor rugby club
- University Of Limerick rowing team 2006
- Economics newspaper reading
- cooking, Jogging and travelling