Just looking around
Graduated from ENJMIN (french national school of video games), I work as game designer since 4 years. Currently, I work on my own game: "Mother Russia Bleeds" as indie developper.
Since June 2013
- Game : Mother Russia Bleeds (published by Devolver Digital)
- Creative direction, Design, Scenario, Prototyping
ITECOM ART DESIGN
to May 2016
- Lesson: "Becoming indie : roadmap"
- Lesson: "Mother Russia Bleeds : Postmortem"
- Jury: board of examiners for students' last year projects
to May 2013
- Games : Just Dance 4, Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance Now
- Product owner (mobile game and one console game's mode)
- Production teams follow up
- Localization and integration
Part-time Montreuil (France)
to September 2011
- Game : Alt-Minds
- Design of enigmas based on a scenario
- Game concept, prototyping and balancing mini games
- Conception of a location-based game
Internship Champs sur Marne (France)
to September 2010
- Game: MMO location-based game (killed)
- Game: "Le messager"
- Game concept
- QA of the location-based game editor "Playground"
Internship Paris (France)
Université de Rouen
to August 2009
- Primary maintenance (computing and audiovisual)
- Teacher's assistant (giving technicial help)
- Multimedia production (videos, photos)
Part-time Evreux (France)