- San Francisco, CA 94115 United States
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Senior Game DesignerExperienced Game Designer (+8 years). Worked in various Ubisoft studios. Excellent communicator, strong team-working and leadership skills.
CSI Miami Heat Wave,
Horse Haven, House MD.: Critical Cases, Tellywood.
Consoles & PC:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Shaun White World Stage
My Healthy Cooking Coach
Rabbids Go Home
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Trivial Pursuit let loose
Ubisoft - San Francisco, CA - United States(Full-time - Since June 2011)
- Review and assess the game design potential of 3rd Party games
- Ensure that our games are engaging, innovative, creative, and satisfying.
- Champion and drive higher standards through recommendations, reports, or direct involvement in development.
- Ensure that proper documentation and game version are available to be presented according to the Ubisoft internal process.
- Participate in the creation of game concepts with the Content Team
Ubisoft - Montréal, QC - Canada(Full-time - February 2010 - June 2011)
- Core Team Game Designer on the conception of an undisclosed AAA game..
Benchmarking, Design research, Pitch propositions
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood PC:
Design of a PC-only online feature "Rome Global Economy" for the single player mode.
- Training department: creation of an internal self training wiki for game designers.
- Core Team Game Designer on the conception of an undisclosed (canceled) AAA game.
Design Research and Development, Prototyping.
Ubisoft - Pune - India(Full-time - September 2009 - January 2010)
- Facebook games
Lead game designer (4 game designers) within a 15 people team.
Lead 2 online social games from conception to prototype state in order to obtain validation from HQ editorial team in Paris.
Over all the studio's projects, on Iphone, DS, XBLA, PSN and PC.
Sharing best practices: studio communication and activities (in charge of a treasure hunt for all the employees)
For junior designers. Set up of a training program for 8 game designers.
Ubisoft - Montréal - Canada(Full-time - July 2008 - September 2009)
- Shaun White: World Stage (Wii Balance Board)
Design of the entire learning curve of the game (Tutorials, Reward System)
Design of the Online Leaderboard system.
- My Healthy Cooking Coach (DS/DSi)
Unique game designer on the project, with a lot of responsibilities.
Design of the entire UI and Menus.
Tweak and design of features and tutorials with a lot of playtests oversee.
Ubisoft - Montpellier - France(Full-time - July 2006 - July 2008)
- Rabbids Go Home (Wii)
Entire conception. Design of the Game and World structure.
Design of the Scope of the game, mission types and Rational Game Design.
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii & Ps2)
Design and tweak of mini games with a big design team (10 people).
Playtests oversee (with children and adults).
OUAT-Entertainment - Angoulême - France(Internship - June 2005 - September 2005)
- Trivial Pursuit let loose (DVD-I)
In charge of assets production and integration for all 4 languages.
Distance working with Hasbro, located in London, and Little Worlds Studio, located in Lyon (France)
- Core experience focused (rapid iterative prototyping)
- UX Design (Usability, Accessibility, Menus, Flowcharts, HUD)
- Social Game Design
- Free to play
- Rational Game (and Level) Design
- Small team Management
- Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mind Manager, Google SketchUp, Cool Edit Pro, Sound Forge 8, After Effects, 3DSMax, Flash
- French: native
- English: bilingual
- Spanish: average
- Ubisoft engines: Anvil, Opal, Oasis, Lyn & Jade
- Other engines: Aurora, World Editor, UnrealEd, Virtools
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle (Paris III) (September 2001 - June 2004)
- English Literature and Civilization