Pre-Sales and Technical Consultant
for Cerberis : software distributor around Exchange, Active Directory and Citrix solution
The position includes software presentation, POC management, support, relation with software editors, and marketing content creation.
Technologies involved :
Identity management - AD web interface and distribution List Management - Documents and mails classification solution - ADRMS extension - OTP tokens and Smart Card - Change audit - Disaster recovery - Password management - Signature Management - Dekstop and servers management tools - Exchange archival.
Wall Street Institute
Obtention du score de 885 au TOEIC
Obtention de quatre certifications NT4
Obtention du titre MCSA après passage de la certification Exchange
Obtention de la certification Citrix Certified Administrator PS4
Obtention de la certification Microsoft
Obtention de la certification Microsoft MCSE
Le Palais des Echecs
- See "Organization section" for details
Cerberis - Pre Sales Consultant
- Pressales software consultant :
- Software analysis [ functions, software quality, helpdesk support competitors]
- Marketing support [web site, newsletters, Adwords campaigns]
- Sales cycle support [analysis of customers needs and requirements, presentation of products, proove of concepts]
- Technical support
- Documentation, videos
- Building relationshsips with regionals partners
- Active Directory expert for major companies
- Migration to Active Directory
- Delegations models definition
- Active Directory Processes Reengineering
- Active Directory Design
Steria- Airbus (as subcontractor)
- Active Directory Processes and delegations reengineering
- Objective : review and refine existing Active Directory processes.
- New process definition and writting (definition of a common framework for all processes including SIPOC RACI, actors decsription) rules description, process improvment description.
- Workflow and interview Management
- Translation of new processes into delegation
- Environment : international
Steria - ST Ericsson
- Active Directory Migration design in an international context.
- Windows 2008 R2 forest design in context of merger acquisition
- Delegation templates design
- Forest installation, DC setting, processes update
- Requirements analysis et migration process creation - tests - errors managements - rollback scenario management - focus on user profiles -
- Knowledge transfer to production temas based in India.
- Environment : International Environment 4000 users
- Active Directory, Windows 2008 R2, Quest Migration Manager
- Main constraints : High avaibility, migration process had to deal with synchronization tools and a large volume of groups.
Natixis - Microsoft
- ADRMS Proof of Concept
- Requirements definition
- Pilot deployment including server nstallation, templates definition, GPO description and deployment, extension installation
- Processes definition
Kernel - Les Echos (as subcontractor)
- Design, migration and merge of two Active Directory forests into a new forest.
- Migration from a Samba domain to the new Active Directory Forest.
- Audit of existing domains (AD, NT 4.0 et SAMBA)
- Requirements and constraints analysis - Migration process creation
- POC management, migration process validation - rollback process validation - errors management - focus on profiles management
- New forest preparation, DC setting
- Accounts, groups and servers accounts migration management
- Knowledge transfer
- Environment : Ideal Migration, NT4, Active Directory, Samba
Cerberis - Microsoft
- Training course writing for Microsoft
- Technology involved : CLM (smard card management)
- Exercices and presentation writing
- Virtual environment definition and preparation
- Project objectives : identifying and installing a file audit software.
- Audit and definition of relevant reports and alerts
- Market solution identification
- Tests and Pilot
- Processes writting
- Knowledge transfer to network administrator
- Environnement : Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server - 500 users
Cerberis- ST MicroElectronics
- Migration of Active Directory Facilities (French factory).
- Audit, migration management and project management.
- Main constraints identification
- Processes creation, scenario identification
- Active Directory design
- Migration management
- Environment Context : very high avaibility environment (Seveso), Active Directory, Citrix, ADMT
Jet Multimedia (as subcontractor)
- Technical consultant for a DRP solution integration in the context of Hosting Exchange.
- Definition of Active Directory users duplication process between two forests.
- In the context of a DRP project, duplication has been defined based on ADMT, in completion of a MIIS installation.
- Project Plan writting with project manager
- ADMT job definition to automate accounts duplication
- Processes update
- Tests and validation
- Environnement : ADMT, Exchange, Active Directory, MIIS
- High avaibility constraints
- Integration of a web based workflow solution to manage groups and distribution lists in Active Directory
- Approval and processes needs analysis and project plan writting
- Documentation and processes writting
- Knowledge transfer
- POC management
- Webdir installation and setting (roles definition, interface customization, connexion to Exchange)
- Workflows setting to match approval processes and delegation requirements
- Tests and validation
- Environnement : IIS, Exchange, Active Directory - 10000 users
- Deployment and support on Active Directory, Arkoon, ISA, Presentation Server, Zyxel,, Sonic wall, Ris, Tse.
- Teacher Office, biology, mathematic