- Me contacter Formulaire de contact
Situation professionnelleEn poste
Emploi et carrière En simple veille
Pre Sales and Technical ConsultantPre-Sales and Technical Consultant
for Cerberis : software distributor around Exchange, Active Directory and Citrix solution
The position includes software presentation, POC management, support, relation with software editors, and marketing content creation.
Technologies involved :
Identity management - AD web interface and distribution List Management - Documents and mails classification solution - ADRMS extension - OTP tokens and Smart Card - Change audit - Disaster recovery - Password management - Signature Management - Dekstop and servers management tools - Exchange archival.
Microsoft (avril 2006 - avril 2006)
- Obtention du titre MCSA après passage de la certification Exchange
Citrix (avril 2006 - avril 2006)
- Obtention de la certification Citrix Certified Administrator PS4
Le Palais des Echecs(Depuis juin 2010)
- See "Organization section" for details
Cerberis - Pre Sales Consultant(Depuis septembre 2005)
- Pressales software consultant :
- Software analysis [ functions, software quality, helpdesk support competitors]
- Marketing support [web site, newsletters, Adwords campaigns]
- Sales cycle support [analysis of customers needs and requirements, presentation of products, proove of concepts]
- Technical support
- Documentation, videos
- Building relationshsips with regionals partners
- Active Directory expert for major companies
- Migration to Active Directory
- Delegations models definition
- Active Directory Processes Reengineering
- Active Directory Design
Steria- Airbus (as subcontractor)(juin 2010 - mars 2011)
- Active Directory Processes and delegations reengineering
- Objective : review and refine existing Active Directory processes.
- New process definition and writting (definition of a common framework for all processes including SIPOC RACI, actors decsription) rules description, process improvment description.
- Workflow and interview Management
- Translation of new processes into delegation
- Environment : international
Steria - ST Ericsson(octobre 2009 - mai 2010)
- Active Directory Migration design in an international context.
- Windows 2008 R2 forest design in context of merger acquisition
- Delegation templates design
- Forest installation, DC setting, processes update
- Requirements analysis et migration process creation - tests - errors managements - rollback scenario management - focus on user profiles -
- Knowledge transfer to production temas based in India.
- Environment : International Environment 4000 users
- Active Directory, Windows 2008 R2, Quest Migration Manager
- Main constraints : High avaibility, migration process had to deal with synchronization tools and a large volume of groups.
Natixis - Microsoft(août 2009 - août 2009)
- ADRMS Proof of Concept
- Requirements definition
- Pilot deployment including server nstallation, templates definition, GPO description and deployment, extension installation
- Processes definition
Kernel - Les Echos (as subcontractor)(janvier 2009 - avril 2009)
- Design, migration and merge of two Active Directory forests into a new forest.
- Migration from a Samba domain to the new Active Directory Forest.
- Audit of existing domains (AD, NT 4.0 et SAMBA)
- Requirements and constraints analysis - Migration process creation
- POC management, migration process validation - rollback process validation - errors management - focus on profiles management
- New forest preparation, DC setting
- Accounts, groups and servers accounts migration management
- Knowledge transfer
- Environment : Ideal Migration, NT4, Active Directory, Samba
Cerberis - Microsoft(octobre 2008 - décembre 2008)
- Training course writing for Microsoft
- Technology involved : CLM (smard card management)
- Exercices and presentation writing
- Virtual environment definition and preparation
CAF 35(octobre 2007 - décembre 2007)
- Project objectives : identifying and installing a file audit software.
- Audit and definition of relevant reports and alerts
- Market solution identification
- Tests and Pilot
- Processes writting
- Knowledge transfer to network administrator
- Environnement : Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server - 500 users
Cerberis- ST MicroElectronics(septembre 2007 - décembre 2007)
- Migration of Active Directory Facilities (French factory).
- Audit, migration management and project management.
- Main constraints identification
- Processes creation, scenario identification
- Active Directory design
- Migration management
- Environment Context : very high avaibility environment (Seveso), Active Directory, Citrix, ADMT
Jet Multimedia (as subcontractor)(août 2007 - septembre 2007)
- Technical consultant for a DRP solution integration in the context of Hosting Exchange.
- Definition of Active Directory users duplication process between two forests.
- In the context of a DRP project, duplication has been defined based on ADMT, in completion of a MIIS installation.
- Project Plan writting with project manager
- ADMT job definition to automate accounts duplication
- Processes update
- Tests and validation
- Environnement : ADMT, Exchange, Active Directory, MIIS
- High avaibility constraints
AFPA(mars 2007 - mars 2007)
- Integration of a web based workflow solution to manage groups and distribution lists in Active Directory
- Approval and processes needs analysis and project plan writting
- Documentation and processes writting
- Knowledge transfer
- POC management
- Webdir installation and setting (roles definition, interface customization, connexion to Exchange)
- Workflows setting to match approval processes and delegation requirements
- Tests and validation
- Environnement : IIS, Exchange, Active Directory - 10000 users
Opsys(février 2001 - septembre 2005)
- Deployment and support on Active Directory, Arkoon, ISA, Presentation Server, Zyxel,, Sonic wall, Ris, Tse.