- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career No, I'm unavailable
Manager World Cup & Olympic QualifiersI have been developing international online sales at Kiabi and Seton, during 4 years. I then got the oppotunity to work in a domain I really enjoy : football.
I now work within the Competitions division at FIFA.
FIFA - Zürich - Switzerland(Permanent contract - Since March 2012)
- Administrative organization of qualifying matches for Football World Cup and Olympics (venues, kick-off, officials appointments, etc...)
- Support and training for match commissioners.
- Match reports collection and follow-up (organization, incidents...)
- Coordination with confederations, football associations and match officials.
Seton - Brady Group - Roncq - France(Permanent contract - April 2011 - February 2012)
- In charge of the commercial development of the Seton's websites in Southern Europe (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Sweden) and the Securimed and Signals French websites : websites update and optimizations, e-marketing (SEM, SEO, e-mailing...) http://www.seton.eu
- I trained and managed an e-commerce team of 5 people.
- Results :
- Turnover increase : +20% (all websites)
- Traffic increase : +13% (all websites)
- Securimed.fr website migration from PowerBoutique to Magento.
Kiabi.com - Hem - France(Permanent contract - January 2008 - April 2011)
- Kiabi.es and Kiabi.it websites' business development. Business development mainly via ranking, e-mail addresses collection, e-mailing, affiliation and local collaborations.
- Coordination with the Spain-based Kiabi marketing department to set up promotions (e-mailing, ranking, affiliation...).
- In charge of the future countries openings (Belgium, Netherlands, Russia and Portugal).
- I directly managed Kiabi.es and a person in charge of Kiabi.it.
- Results :
2008 : Launch of Kiabi.es e-commerce website
2009 : Turnover increase +258% on Kiabi.es - Launch of Kiabi.it
2010 : Turnover increase +168% on Kiabi.es and +513% on Kiabi.it
- Kiabi.es elected best 'click & mortar' website at the E-commerce Awards in 2010 and in 2011!
Premines Industries - Corbehem - France(Permanent contract - August 2005 - February 2007)
- Management of 80 customers worldwide (1,8M€ turnover/year).
- Technical follow-up of distributors and end-users.
- Sales documents translation to English (website, catalogue, brochures...).
Euro Worldwide Events Ltd. - Manchester - United Kingdom(Work placement - November 2003 - July 2004)
- International football clubs prospection via e-mailing.
- Web strategy of Umbrocup.co.uk.
- Events organization of Manchester Umbro Cup tournament.
- Offer definition for professional football clubs' pre-season training camps.
- 'A' team coach at ASSM Marq (F) - from 2004 to 2006
- Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football - The Football Association - August 2004
- Certificat d'Initiateur de Football 1er niveau - Fédération Francaise de Football - December 2004
- Professional football players scout in France, Belgium and Spain for The Scouting Network - 2008 to 2011. http://thescoutingnetwork.co.uk
- Dissertation on French and English football clubs' stakeholders (Polonsky's model)
- French - Mother tongue
- English - Professional level
- Spanish - Professional level
- German - Currently learning
IUP Management de la Distribution - Roubaix (September 2001 - June 2002)
- Mémoire : La distribution sélective des marques de luxe et Internet.
Staffordshire University, UK (September 2003 - June 2004)
- Dissertation : "How stakeholders influence football clubs strategy".