Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Open to opportunities
Responsible of Group ConsolidationA confident and articulate bilingual accountant with 6 years experience in a global-leading multinational corporation. A broad range of experience and skills including extensive technical expertise, a profound knowledge of accounting principles, and the appropriate application and use thereof.
Has acquired competencies such as leadership of international projects, providing effective communication both within the UK Accounting Centre of Excellence and also within cross-border teams.
SoftwareOne - Zurich - Switzerland(Permanent contract - Since November 2012)
- Timely generation of monthly financial statements, cash flow statements, other reports on Tagetik for submission to the Group Controller (for creation Board Pack)
- Maintenance of Consolidation tool (Tagetik)
- Maintenance of global chart of accounts
- Providing audit documentation
IBM - Portsmouth - United Kingdom(Temporary work - June 2012 - October 2012)
- Consolidation of Balance Sheet Results for Europe and presentation to WW team in USA
- Running quarterly Europe Internal Loan Process
- Expenses forecast for Europe
- Focal Point for Regular and Ad-Hoc requests and queries from WW team in USA
- Education and Advisory Role
IBM - Portsmouth - United Kingdom(Temporary work - May 2010 - June 2012)
- Reviewing vouchers and reconciliations on a monthly basis as part of Sarbanes-Oxley requirement.
- Liaising with managers and individual accountants to provide technical advice as treatment of specific accounting items within the statutory framework.
- Bi-annual 3 month review of all assets on IGF balance sheet - of Europe - comparing residual value against fair market value, and calculating any potential exposure and opportunity. Liaising with world-wide US RV analyst in order to expedite process.
IBM - Portsmouth - United Kingdom(Temporary work - May 2008 - May 2010)
- Responsible for providing debt forecasts, dividend calculations, and expense analysisof financial departments. Reported to a manager on a daily basis, liaising with management team and IGFUK CFO regarding I&E movements.
- Monthly liaison with European Treasury Team for funding calculations relating to UK business.
IBM - Portsmouth - United Kingdom(Temporary work - January 2008 - May 2010)
- Revenue and cost analysis for SOX testing. Review of residual value of portfolio of assets against fair market value, and subsequent voucher input in order to adjust balance sheet accordingly.
- Review I&E anomalies for General Asset Recovery team, booking adjustments in ledger where appropriate.
IBM - London / Portsmouth - United Kingdom(Work placement - January 2007 - January 2008)
- Financial analysis of bids in order to determine profitability. Liaison with sales, bid team and finance executives to provide accurate and timely profit analysis
- Acquired competencies: prioritization, communication at various levels
Fine France - London - United Kingdom(Work placement - June 2006 - August 2006)
- Follow up clients, setting up of process report
- Website creation
Business School : Institut Superieur du Commerce (ISC) Paris (September 2004 - September 2007)
Lycée Sainte Marie Grand Lebrun - Parentis en Born (France) (September 2002 - June 2004)
- Excel : pivot table, Vlookup/Hlookup ,if, sumif, VBA, userforms...
- Office 2003: Access, Word, Powerpoint - Advanced
- Brio Hyperion - Advanced
- Cognos - Beginner
- Lotus: Notes, Sametime, Symphony
- Navision - Beginner
- Tagetik - Beginner
- Leadership of international projects
- Work within cross-border teams
- French : Mother tongue
- English : Bilingual , worked in England for 6 years
- Spanish : Advanced
- German : Beginner