Directing, scriptwriting, producing, editing
- Series "Philippine Life" (sponsored by the Department of Tourism)
- Five minutes long reports, aired worldwide in twelve languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Ukrainian and Greek.
- Euronews’ LIFE series travels around the world pausing in different countries to produce a series of reports bringing our viewers a new perspective on the country in the spotlight. The stories focus on culture, heritage, lifestyle or business tapping into the pulse of the issue in question
- 30 minutes documentary on the Batad Rice Terraces and the impact of modernity on the village.
- Airing on two national TV: TV5 and Living Asian Channel
- Currently in marketing phase
Best Of Media
- Management and writing of online content
- Recruitment and implementation of procedures
- Organization of tasks and schedules
Since June 2009
- Overseeing video projects
- Establishment of shots list
- Preparing daily call sheets
- Overseeing the project and meeting deadlines
- Projects: ADB (interviews series), Askal (independent feature film), Burlington commercial (aired on national TV), Kapatid (short film as part of the Ciinemanila 2011 competition), etc.
Alliance Française de Manille
Since October 2009
- Conduct classes in French; Lecture, demonstrate, and use audiovisual teaching aids to present subject matter to class
- Prepare course objectives and outlines following curriculum guidelines and requirements of the AFM
Demain TV and Ideactif
- Pre-production, Production and Post-production of press conferences and current affairs
- Camera operating and supervision of music documentary, concerts and marketing video on-line etc.
- Storyline proposal for corporate
Creative mind and team player
Willing to work long hours
Strong organizational skills, can work with minimal supervision
Passionate attitude towards work
Journalism (on/offline) and video reporting
University of the Philippines Film Institute
The MA Media Studies in Film Program focuses on the study of film vis-á-vis the increasingly urgent issues of globalization and new media technologies as it provides us with a means of closely inspecting and evaluating film as a complex social, cultural and economic phenomenon.
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
Journalism and Media Production
Lyon Lumiere University, France
Society and Information & Communication Technology
Writing for Broadcast
Law applied to Media