Communication, Online Writing, Audiovisual Project Management, Reporting, Video Production, Scriptwriting
- Series "Philippine Life" (sponsored by the Department of Tourism)
- Five minutes long reports, aired worldwide in twelve languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Ukrainian and Greek.
- Euronews’ LIFE series travels around the world pausing in different countries to produce a series of reports bringing our viewers a new perspective on the country in the spotlight. The stories focus on culture, heritage, lifestyle or business tapping into the pulse of the issue in question
- 30 minutes documentary on the Batad Rice Terraces and the impact of modernity on the village.
- Airing on two national TV: TV5 and Living Asian Channel
- Currently in marketing phase
Best Of Media
- Management and writing of online content
- Recruitment and implementation of procedures
- Organization of tasks and schedules
- Overseeing video projects
- Establishment of shots list
- Preparing daily call sheets
- Overseeing the project and meeting deadlines
- Projects: ADB (interviews series), Askal (independent feature film), Burlington commercial (aired on national TV), Kapatid (short film as part of the Ciinemanila 2011 competition), etc.
Alliance Française de Manille
- Conduct classes in French; Lecture, demonstrate, and use audiovisual teaching aids to present subject matter to class
- Prepare course objectives and outlines following curriculum guidelines and requirements of the AFM
Demain TV and Ideactif
- Pre-production, Production and Post-production of press conferences and current affairs
- Camera operating and supervision of music documentary, concerts and marketing video on-line etc.
- Storyline proposal for corporate
Creative mind and team player
Willing to work long hours
Strong organizational skills, can work with minimal supervision
Passionate attitude towards work
Journalism (on/offline) and video reporting
University of the Philippines Film Institute
The MA Media Studies in Film Program focuses on the study of film vis-á-vis the increasingly urgent issues of globalization and new media technologies as it provides us with a means of closely inspecting and evaluating film as a complex social, cultural and economic phenomenon.
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
Journalism and Media Production
Lyon Lumiere University, France
Society and Information & Communication Technology
Writing for Broadcast
Law applied to Media