Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
I am a performance-focused instructional designer, currently freelancing, but looking for full-time opportunities. I design learning experiences with discovery in mind, when learning experiences are needed. I design performance support tools, when knowledge needs to be distributed.
Since September 2009
- Providing tailored and performance-focused online learning experiences, course designs (or makeovers), materials for ILT or blended learning experiences, as well as performance support tools and job aids; specializing in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and legal solutions.
- You can view my portfolio at http://www.atomicmeme.com/index.html
Cadent Medical Communications
to August 2009
- Provided scientific expertise and strategic communications for pharmaceutical companies; specializing in oncology, advisory board and conference communications and support.
to October 2008
- Provided corporate communications and educational materials for health care information providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and legal departments.
to January 2007
- Managed patent portfolios for two project groups and developed strategies to enhance IP capture; authored and edited patent applications; developed training materials and provided new hire orientation training on IP topics; developed trademark training guidelines; reviewed marketing materials for consistency with branding guidelines; reviewed and drafted agreements.
to January 2006
- Worked with researchers and business leaders to implement patent strategies; performed competitive patent landscaping; prepared training materials and provided training sessions on a variety of legal topics; managed patent portfolios for three different project groups and led innovation workshops; authored patent applications.
Edwards & Angell
to February 2004
- Prepared patentability, infringement, and freedom to operate opinions; prepared briefs and other litigation documents for patent and trademark cases; authored patent applications; edited documents prepared by junior associates and patent agents.
- Wrote winning brief for important court case
- Given primary responsibility for patent portfolio of a biotechnology start-up company
- Authored articles for firm newsletter
- Helped develop content for firm re-branding efforts