Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Your Linux Partner since 2008
ScourGE for Bertin IT (CNIM Group)
- Software engineering Antivirus solutions
- Existing analysis, Product lines synthesis
- Antivirus Architecture on CC-EAL5+ secured virtualized environnement
- Scalability & Memory optimization under high loads
- Updating and Deployment strategy
- Appliance dev. for autopackaging and release/update deployment
- Virus signatures and policy configuration
- Products tracability, versionning and synchronism
ScourGE for Time Reversal Communications (Bull, Atos group)
- R&D software architect and prototype designer
- Distributed architecture and embedded design
- Mobile multi-band infrastructure network study, P2P M2M mobile network
- Private IPv6 mobile network sutdy
- Architecture, requirements, interfaces specifications,
- Functional design, wireless network protocols engineering
- Distributed multi-task multi-network application prototype development
- Agile documentation configuration management & communication
ScourGE for Bouygues Telecom
- R&D Management new crypto-system, technical strategist and project ownership/partnership referrer
- R&D support & guidance , follow-up
- Cryptography system modeling and designer, Cryptanalysis
- SIMD architecture engineering
- Crypto API Specifications
- Existing analysis, documentation
- Crytosystem Benchmarking & Optimization strategist
- Crytosystem Portage Ios → Android
ScourGE for Schneider Toshiba Inverter Europe (STIE)
- State of the art CAN featured product key-enabler, RTOS advisor & advocacy, subproject ownership in multi-site international team
- Need follow-up , existing analysis, documentation
- R&D recommandations and reports
- Study DES301 – DES 402, conformance test, specifications
- Design, Integration and Analysis CANOpen stack : iterative proof-of-concept
- CANOpen Virtualization
- Testbench Master/Slave, simulation
- Performance synthesis under RTOS Micrium-III
ScourGE for Sagemcom
- R&D Management new crypto-system, technical strategist and project ownership/partnership referrer.
- Client framework fiability study, OpenSource methodology
- Linux crytography architecture under IntelCE
- Study CryptoAPI, DMcrypt : Prototype driver DMCrypt Hardware SEC
- R&D cipher performance : Full encryption
- R&D GRSecurity & Linux Containers : high-end isolation, rugged security
- Testbench UAT, Robustness/Performance
- Configuration and revision managment recommandations
- Linux infrastructure recommandations
ScourGE for TI & Intel
- Detached R&D Partnership, Mobile connectivity key-enabler.
- Integration of WL1272/WL1283 ComboChips on MOORESTONE & MEDFIELD platforms.
- ShareTransport and MCP portage OMAP and ATOM
- Batch Testing UAT , Robustness / Performance upon AC (WIFI,BT,GPS)
- ELP and PS on WL1283 setups
- Delivering process and Android Froyo and Gingerbread codelines synchronization advocacy, recommandations
- Bugtracking and CSR main support towards customer/supplier R&D teams
- R&D Automation & Industrialization process related to revision management recommendations
ScourGE for Hamelin Group
- Multi-site Project owner France
- Existing DSS Analysis, opensource integration
- Detailed requirement specifications in plant/stocks manager « lightning meetings »
- Consulting/Expertise MCD Oracle and Mysql linked to SAP ODI, heavy loads/volumes optimizations
- LAMP design and development
- Test/production server Deployment
- Software engineering consulting, Extensible Core application framework, response time optimization
- Revision management, continuous integration, project ownership, bugtracking
- Sturdiness Tests and uploading monitoring.
ScourGE for HPC Project (now Silkan)
- R&D management, Code factory methodologist
- R&D auditor (architecture, projet communcation) for a multi-localized various availaiblity team (a dozen).
- Ownership and change management via projects boards and « lightning talks ».
- Code Factory design and deployment.
- Expertise on software engineering and development iterations.
- Releasing Synchronism analysis due to integrated open source projects considering their communities
- Production Analysis and recommendations for software distribution traceability
- Automation Prototype of software production and of the validation test framework.
- Configuration management reorganization to meet industrial edition process workflow.
ScourGE for Wyplay
- Code factory methodologist, workflows optimization
- R&D dept.'s (30 persons) software production process Analysis (SPPA) . Reorganzation based on ITIL principles.
- Audits on code revision management (SCM, software code management), and configuration management (SCM, software configuration management), and on the industrialization process (code factory).
- Ownership and process/quality/technical interviewer of team leaders (6 persons).
- Recommendations to Integration service (5 persons) in a Lean-Manufacturing perspective.
- Usage of Stand Meetings, Techs-Stories.
- Realtime Industrial Embedded Linux
Theory and individual case studies, development tools, cross toolchain & debugging, emulation/virtualization, Kernel and nanokernel, drivers, Real time. Architecture & RT design, RT constraints specifications, licensing & innovation, Co-design based R&D FLOSS , deployment and optimal upkeep.
Sogeti High-Tech SA for DCNS
- Technical Referrer BSP
- Experimental methods codifier
- Retroengineering and technology survey
- Firmware R&D for a interface card based on DSP Blackfin
- Kernel Linux refereer in order to design drivers
- IP telephony dedicated software
France Learn more
NextLane SAS (Group Eolane)
- R&D embedded engineer
Software development and Board Support Package (BSP) Responsible.
- Fully integrated solution architecture
- Design of a dedicated embedded Linux
- Linux Device Driver development
- Home-grown optimized toolchain setups
- Firmware design and development
France Learn more
Mangrove Systems SAS (now HP)
- R&D engineer
Autonomous Prospective Research on Free Software firmware BIOS (aka linuxbios, now Coreboot).
- Design of a replacement bios for 8086 machine
- Specified a derivated project from father project
- Project & Community Survey
- Technical writter : deployment protocol
- R&D prospective for company thin client market strategy
Internship France Learn more
MandrakeSoft (now Mandriva)
- R&D Engineer
Autonomous Prospective Research on GNU/Linux releasing process & quality. Implemented a N-tier load-balanced architecture to test various quality metrics (kernel, IP stack, etc..) with Cerberus notably.
Conception / Integration / Development / Portage
Free & Open Source Software
Architecture & Design
Coaching , Training, Value Engineering
Test , Validation
R&D Management, Project Ownership/Partnership
Telecoms, Data transmission, Networking
English fluent speaker, writer & lecturer
Deutsche, Praxis zu verbessern
Boot : redboot/ecos, uboot, coreboot
RT : LinuxRT, Xenomai, Micrium
Merise, UML, OMT, Graphs
Agile , XP
Micro-circuits, DSP, SoC 8/16/32/64 bits (with/without MMU/VFPU) : Intel, Motorola 68k, ARM7/9, ARM Cortex M/A, PowerPC8260-80, Ti, CYGNAL, ATMEL, Blackfin
C / C++, Assembly, Make
Version control : SVN, GIT, Mercurial, vcsh
Packaging / WMS : RPM, YUM, EMERGE, APT/DPKG, Buildroot, OpenEmbedded, LFS
Virtualization : VMWare, KVM, Qemu
Security : RNS, RSA, SHA, HDCP