Givebuttons(Since September 2011)
- Developer for www.givebuttons.com, a startup company founded by Professor Mark Chignell at University of Toronto.
Simplyi(Since May 2011)
- Overall system architecture.
- General business plan.
- Prototyped un-clustered file storage system in PHP.
- Created Node.js server to ensure non-blocking event driven custom server that communicates with back-end multi-threaded parsing system over sockets.
- Facebook and LinkedIn full profile extraction and automated JSONP data population.
Centre for Environment, University of Toronto(June 2011 - August 2011)
- Maintained two existing University of Toronto's Environment Faculty's websites and provided technical consult to update the out dated servers.
IBM Canada Ltd.(September 2010 - December 2010)
- Participated in FORTRAN front-end compiler development as a full time co-op developer to meet the requirements of building an ideal and efficient compiler for AIX and Unix System. Main task was to design and develop an internal software for MathLibrary that optimizes library lookup time.