Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A lively and friendly individual, raised on a dairy farm in Reporoa and accustomed to working hard. I am an good problem solver, have excellent time management and a friendly and caring phone manner. I am looking for a job where i am able to talk or connect with customers; whether this be in a reception position, or in a retail based position. I have until this point been studying at Victoria. I will finish my last semester at the end of 2016, when the papers i wish to take are available so i can graduate with a Bachelor of Commerce. I am absolutely passionate about sustainable living, Permaculture and aspire to become a zero-waste individual.
St Peters School,Cambridge
to December 2012
- organising data from 180 students
- communicating and organising with distributors and students for 15 Memorabilia products including sized jewelry
- creating, designing and distributing a leavers book and movie
- time management, attention to detail, organisation ability
The Temp Centre
- temp waitress for weddings, functions, corporate stadium boxes, cafe's.
Contact: Micheal 04 473 6833
- Till operator
- resturant bar service
- Contact: Jan or Stuart 07-333 8909
Ministry of Education
Since July 2015
- Data Entry of Financial statements
Fiber Fresh Feeds
- checking product packaging on assembly line
- general tasks
- Call Mary Ellen: 021741980
- Assistant Milker in a Herringbone shed
- morning/afternoon milking and cleanup
i have been studying towards a Bachelor of commerce; majoring in Marketing and Culture+Context (from the Design Innovation degree) for two and half years. I intend to complete the last semester of my degree in November 2016.
St Peters School
I was a boarder at St peters School, Cambridge for five years from 2008 until 2012. At st peters i developed my love for design and photography as well as business and economics. I attained an excellence endorsement for both level 2 and level 3 NCEA. I was also apart of several committees and attained the role of Memorabilia Prefect where i gained many skills in time management, working under deadlines, team collaboration and general administration and organisational skills.