I’m a SenecaSoMe Social Media Graduate Certificate Student, working my way up. I currently reside in Toronto, Canada, but I also dream of working in London, England and Hong Kong. I’m also hosting a television show in a Chinese subscribed channel, Fairchild Television. I'm passionate about social media and digital media hence currently I'm working at Seneca Sandbox, a digital media lab in the Seneca Newnham campus. I've worked in a variety of industries which I've had the opportunity to gain a more diverse knowledge from each one. I believe I can bring a diversity as I build my career based on the different experience I've had. While gaining the experience, I've come to find my passion in the media sense of marketing specifically those that can provide a creative outlet. Thus, I am looking for opportunities to work within a creative agency with regards to social or digital media.
Since September 2014
- Execute social media strategy by posting and monitoring all social media platforms.
- Execute digital media strategy with the use of graphic and website design.
- Assist with the creation of instructions, guides, and procedures on the use of Sandbox equipment and media resources.
- Assist students with digital projects and faculty on software and hardware.
Since January 2014
- Co-Host of the "What's On" show, a show shown on Sunday nights 8pm.
- Hosted a prelude and post-show for the Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant 2014.
Bellissimo Law Group
- Handled processing of immigration cases with regards to evidence collection and cross-referencing.
- Responsible for all communications from the firm to government agencies with regards to accessing private information.
- Contributed to blog writing for company's website.
European Union Film Festival
to January 2014
- Executed social media strategy by monitoring all social media platforms with regards to brand promotion.
- Created content strategy and responded to consumer engagement and inquiries.
- Liaise with all the consulates of the European Union regarding their participation for the films.
- Participate in the communication of the festival by helping with the creation of the program book, the website and all the communication campaign.
Winnington Group Limited
to August 2011
- Worked closely with marketing directors to hold project meetings with board members
- Responsible for conducting extensive industrial and marketing research for both online and on site company projects.
- Sole intern to be a part of the marketing team to conduct research on site at a newly developing project in another city.
Ryerson University - Business Students' Association
to May 2013
- Oversee the director of marketing, and was in charge of all events planning and marketing for the business association.
- Worked closely with the executive team members and campus faculty as a student leader.
- Managed all ingoing and outgoing forms of social media while interacting with different students from a variety of program to set up both professional and social events.