Claire - 20 years old - Le Havre, France
Currently in 3rd year in the Normandy Business School.
Looking for an internship of 4 months between April and August .
Project : International career in the marketing/sales department of a company in consumer goods.
Enjoying traveling and discovering the world and also fashion and cosmetics.
to September 2017
- Helping the international students in the EM Normandie, making them discovering Le Havre and the French Culture, organizing events for them (Ice-skating, going to the Mont Saint Michel, Etretat..)
to July 2016
- Six-week internship in this garment’s company in the product development department: presentation of the different clothes & collections, organization of showroom, visit of suppliers in order to offer clients (such as NafNaf, Etam, Mango, Zara, Pull&Bear...) the most customized sourcing solutions.
- Half waitress & half accountant managing the stocks & inventories for two weeks.
to July 2015
- Two-month internship as an export assistant into the export department of Café Legal: market research, customer prospection, preparation and tracking of orders.
EM'Bus pour l'avenir
to May 2015
- Volunteer & secretary in this project, partner with SIPAR association, fighting against illiteracy in Cambodia. Gift packaging, Sunday markets, garage sales, promoting the association to the students & people in Caen, with the aim of raising funds.
- 2 weeks of volunteering in Vietnam ; cultural exchange with local people, work in a primary school & in a hospital to take care of & to play with the children ; English teaching to Vietnamese students at the university.
- One-week internship as a shop manager assistant to discover the business world. Familiarization with shop management and customer relations.
Normandy Business School
to June 2020
Undergraduate 3, English Track, 3rd year of the Grande Ecole Master’s programme
Western Washington University
to December 2015
Three-month studies in Washington State in the U.S. as an exchange student
Jean Prevost High School
to June 2014
Baccalaureate in Science with a mathematics specialization with honors
French : Mothertongue
English : Fluent (TOEIC : 950, IELTS : 7)
German : Good knowledges
Spanish : Beginner
Chinese : Beginner