- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Career ObjectiveSecure the position of a computer technician where my seven years of experience will be best utilized to achieve the goals and targets within the company. My knowledge includes hardware and software installation, configuration, documentation and troubleshooting. My skill set also includes data normalization, control, and migration in a corporate environment.
Lakeshore Mental Health Institute - Knoxville, TN(Since August 2011)
- Provide prompt technical support and resolution for user inquiries via Remote Assistance, Remote Desktop, email, telephone, or in person regarding the proper utilization of software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot, and provides follow-up if the problem is escalated, until the issue is considered satisfactorily resolved by the user. Document the solution in the appropriate logs. Reports and resolves abnormalities as necessary
- Prepare, install, and document hardware, software, and peripherals to include: phones, printers, other computer peripherals, and network attached devices
- Troubleshoot telephone issues from a user's office through closets to the PBX and its programming
- Perform equipment moves, including lifting computers, monitors, phones, printers, etc.
- Work with the Department head to create trainings regarding use of hardware, software, and generate associated written documentation
- Provide training to users in a one-to-one or group setting
- Utilize, troubleshoot, and create new spreadsheets, documents, and databases using Microsoft Office programs (any version). Design, code, implement and maintain MS Access databases.
- Create and maintain current Windows XP / 7 hardware independent images for system deployment
- Use, troubleshoot, install, and repair Windows 2000 / XP / 7. Perform data backups and system restores
- Perform quarterly audits of all systems to insure that: only current staff has access, current staff have their approved levels of access, and that separated staff have had their access removed promptly - in keeping with department standards.
- Provide constructive ideas and creative solutions to benefit the Department of Mental Health
- Support policies and procedures of the IT Department when interacting with staff to provide assistance
Tennessee's Early Intervention System - Knoxville, TN(September 2007 - July 2011)
- Verified the information entered into TEIDS (Tennessee's Early Intervention Data System) was complete and accurate
- Extracted data from TEIDS for analysis and reporting to Nashville for compliance with federal OSEP (Office of Special Education Programs) guidelines
- Initiated and expedited corrective action for all identified data errors
- Implemented daily monitoring procedures to ensure compliance with policies and directives from the Office of Early Childhood in Nashville
- Worked with other members of the leadership team to identify training needs and goals for the staff
- Provided technical support and training for 40 full time employees and more than 100 part time employees
- Served as primary technical provider for 30 contracted vendor agencies and their staff
- Implemented procedures for internal audits that resulted in 100% data compliance in the first year
Tennessee Infant Parent Services - Knoxville, TN(January 2006 - September 2007)
- Maintained Information Technology equipment and resources
- Configured, troubleshoot, modified, and repaired computer and operational equipment
- Provided problem resolution for hardware and software errors
- Performed evaluations of IT equipment and resources, then recommended the purchase of communication and electronic equipment and related accessories
- Researched and developed training aids, and provided computer training
- Streamlined reporting procedures to enhance time management and increase productivity
- Filmed, edited, and produced videos for training and fundraising events