Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Christophe is a leader in the Product Information Management space. His focus is on PIM systems and product content acquisition strategy for Omnichannel Retail and eCommerce. He has a background of over twenty years in a variety of areas of software development.
Walmart Global eCommerce
to August 2010
- Led and managed a multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering software solutions needed by Walmart.com to manage its Catalog (4M SKUs) and Content Management. Helped defining the strategic direction for Content with both Program Management and business.
- Previously responsible for merchandising solutions (price, bundle, cross-sell). Supervised the Program Management team responsible for all back-office and retail content management applications at Walmart.com. These applications help more than 300 internal users maintain and manage the retail content displayed on the Walmart.com site.
- Determined short-term and long-term objectives with business users as well as order of future software releases. Defined yearly roadmaps. Worked across departments to deliver business solutions according to the release schedule. Handled all aspects of SDLC from inception to delivery including support, training, and documentation.
- Led all MDM for Product Information Management activities. Rolled out a 100 users solution for product information acquisition using IBM WPC organized around an SOA. Reduced data quality issues by 66% over 6 months while SKU count was increasing by 18%.
- Designed and led a 2nd larger PIM implementation which
allowed Walmart.com to process large numbers of SKUs automatically. (Walmart Marketplace)
- Created team purpose and provided new focus. Achieved total turn around within few months as far as participation, ownership, and quality. Obtained highest score for manager review by staff.
- Led a 40-person effort to deliver a B2B shopping card solution.
- Turned an internal application into an internal product. Provided support. Created and maintained user documentation. Delivered training. Established a product roadmap in collaboration with the users.
- Employee Recognition Award in 2007
- CIO Award in 2008
Walmart.com is a lot like your neighborhood Walmart store. We feature a great selection of high-quality merchandise, friendly service and, of course, Every Day Low Prices. We also have another goal: to bring you the best shopping experience on the Internet.
Founded in January 2000, Walmart.com is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Our headquarters is on the San Francisco Peninsula near Silicon Valley, where we have access to the world's deepest pool of Internet executive and technical talent.
But we think of ourselves, first and foremost, as a retailer. So our ties to Bentonville, Ark. — where Sam Walton opened the first store that bore the Walton name and where Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., is still based — give us our foundation.