Christophe is a leader in the Product Information Management space. His focus is on PIM systems and product content acquisition strategy for Omnichannel Retail and eCommerce. He has a background of over twenty years in a variety of areas of software development.
to July 1998
- As a senior manager in the Product Division, supervised the department in all technical aspects (development, support, documentation, and training).
- Managed the C7NMS product line, designed to seamlessly control nationwide CCSS7 phone networks, by providing configuration, fault, and performance management across multiple vendor switches and operations systems.
- Contributed to revenue generation and promoted products worldwide.
- Managed large, diversified engineering groups (40+).
- Implemented a gated development processes which resulted in increased software quality while maintaining on-time delivery.
- Participated to large ($5M) contract negotiations .
- Tripled an engineering group (25) in less than a year.
TCSI Corporation was a global provider of software to the telecom industry.
TCSI's SolutionCore offered a full set of development tools and re-useable application templates for building distributed telecom applications. It was also the industry's first network management software designed to support thousands of users and unlimited application servers while allowing operators to change an application location during operation without impacting performance. SolutionCore applications were interoperable with applications based on CORBA 2 and TMN platforms including those from Hewlett Packard, IBM, DEC, and SUN Microsystems.