Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Christophe is a leader in the Product Information Management space. His focus is on PIM systems and product content acquisition strategy for Omnichannel Retail and eCommerce. He has a background of over twenty years in a variety of areas of software development.
Since September 2016
- Responsible for the global communication team that addresses all aspects of Stibo Systems' positioning and messaging, both corporate and product. Provide strategy and thought leadership. Oversee PR, blog, web, Product Marketing, and Analyst Relations activities. Led 2017 repositioning effort and crafted new, differentiated message. Serve as a catalyst for innovation. Frequent speaker at various industry events; authored and quoted in articles.
to September 2016
- Established initial Product Management activity and defined associated processes. Created first product vision and strategy. Defined and guided strategic product initiatives for Stibo Systems' Multidomain Master Data Management and Product Information Management solutions. Performed extensive market analysis and competitive research in areas such as Master Data Management, Product Information Management, Content Management Strategies, and Retail. Formulated business and product strategy to better serve our customers and grow profitable and scalable revenues and market penetration. Led Analyst Relations team and maintained leader ranking with Gartner and Forrester.
to September 2013
- Subject Matter Expert for all Master Data Management and Product Information Management activities within the Digital Commerce practice.
- Provide support to the sales efforts, help delivery teams with estimation, risk and project reviews, manage partner communications with vendors, and participate in strategy/definition efforts for Fortune 500 clients.
SapientNitro is an interactive marketing, creative design, and technology services agency that helps companies solve business challenges to make brands more successful.
Walmart Global eCommerce
to August 2010
- Led and managed a multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering software solutions needed by Walmart.com to manage its Catalog (4M SKUs) and Content Management. Helped defining the strategic direction for Content with both Program Management and business.
- Previously responsible for merchandising solutions (price, bundle, cross-sell). Supervised the Program Management team responsible for all back-office and retail content management applications at Walmart.com. These applications help more than 300 internal users maintain and manage the retail content displayed on the Walmart.com site.
- Determined short-term and long-term objectives with business users as well as order of future software releases. Defined yearly roadmaps. Worked across departments to deliver business solutions according to the release schedule. Handled all aspects of SDLC from inception to delivery including support, training, and documentation.
- Led all MDM for Product Information Management activities. Rolled out a 100 users solution for product information acquisition using IBM WPC organized around an SOA. Reduced data quality issues by 66% over 6 months while SKU count was increasing by 18%.
- Designed and led a 2nd larger PIM implementation which
allowed Walmart.com to process large numbers of SKUs automatically. (Walmart Marketplace)
- Created team purpose and provided new focus. Achieved total turn around within few months as far as participation, ownership, and quality. Obtained highest score for manager review by staff.
- Led a 40-person effort to deliver a B2B shopping card solution.
- Turned an internal application into an internal product. Provided support. Created and maintained user documentation. Delivered training. Established a product roadmap in collaboration with the users.
- Employee Recognition Award in 2007
- CIO Award in 2008
Walmart.com is a lot like your neighborhood Walmart store. We feature a great selection of high-quality merchandise, friendly service and, of course, Every Day Low Prices. We also have another goal: to bring you the best shopping experience on the Internet.
Founded in January 2000, Walmart.com is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Our headquarters is on the San Francisco Peninsula near Silicon Valley, where we have access to the world's deepest pool of Internet executive and technical talent.
But we think of ourselves, first and foremost, as a retailer. So our ties to Bentonville, Ark. — where Sam Walton opened the first store that bore the Walton name and where Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., is still based — give us our foundation.
to April 2001
- Designed and led the effort associated with a procurement system, which was later sold to a major automotive data provider. This system gathered and normalized vehicle information obtained from multiple sources over various acquisition channels to fulfill customer orders. It combined web crawling technologies with a data adaptation engine using various AI techniques to identify and enhance vehicles (500,000) obtained through incomplete and inconsistent feeds (0.7% rejection rate). This data was retrieved through a fuzzy matching retrieval system. A new XML vehicle exchange format was created to facilitate communication with partners.
- Designed, implemented, and deployed a mobile application that allowed buyers to access customer requests by car type or order number, directly from iMotors' customer database.
iMotors, launched in September 1999 as the Internet's first real e-commerce auto company, allowed customers to order and purchase used vehicles online. Managed the engineering team responsible for the design and implementation of various procurement systems needed to fulfill customer orders.
to December 1999
- Formulated long-range planning, developed professional services practice, and instilled company vision and direction within department.
- Responsible for all consulting, training, and customer support aspects for North America.
- Responsible for IT and QA.
- Successfully rolled out an ERP for Professional Services (4500 seats) at a large Canadian system integrator.
Augeo Software offered an enterprise-wide, client-server and web-based solution to professional service organizations that automated the mission critical business processes (client, engagement, resource, financial, best practices, process management).
to July 1998
- As a senior manager in the Product Division, supervised the department in all technical aspects (development, support, documentation, and training).
- Managed the C7NMS product line, designed to seamlessly control nationwide CCSS7 phone networks, by providing configuration, fault, and performance management across multiple vendor switches and operations systems.
- Contributed to revenue generation and promoted products worldwide.
- Managed large, diversified engineering groups (40+).
- Implemented a gated development processes which resulted in increased software quality while maintaining on-time delivery.
- Participated to large ($5M) contract negotiations .
- Tripled an engineering group (25) in less than a year.
TCSI Corporation was a global provider of software to the telecom industry.
TCSI's SolutionCore offered a full set of development tools and re-useable application templates for building distributed telecom applications. It was also the industry's first network management software designed to support thousands of users and unlimited application servers while allowing operators to change an application location during operation without impacting performance. SolutionCore applications were interoperable with applications based on CORBA 2 and TMN platforms including those from Hewlett Packard, IBM, DEC, and SUN Microsystems.
to March 1996
- Lead Architect for Motorola Iridium Integrated Network Management Project.
- Advised the technical team and supervised development.
- Built the prototype for an Integrated Network Management which, upon presentation to Iridium LLC's board, allowed Motorola to engage in a $20M project.
Iridium is the world’s only truly global mobile communications company, with coverage of the entire Earth, including oceans, airways and Polar Regions. Iridium voice and data products provide communications solutions that allow global companies, government agencies and individuals to stay connected, everywhere. The unique Iridium constellation of 66 Low Earth Orbiting (LEO) cross-linked satellites routes communications trac through space and around the world, creating highly efficient and reliable connections.
to December 1994
- Responsible for the P&L associated with operations in the western region (USA and Canada).
- Negotiated with vendors to acquire the most sensible solution in a startup environment.
- Provided worldwide consulting services such as customized training, specifications and software development.
- More than doubled region annual revenue while company was experiencing a 35% growth rate.
- Designed and implemented an Air Monitoring System used by the Space Biosphere Ventures for more than 4 years.
Founded in 1986, Gensym Corporation is a leading provider of rule engine software and services for mission-critical solutions that automate decisions in real time. Gensym's flagship G2 software applies real-time rule technology for decisions that optimize operations and that detect, diagnose, and resolve costly problems. With G2, the world's largest organizations in manufacturing, utilities, communications, transportation, aerospace, finance, and government maximize the agility of their business and achieve greater levels of performance.