Christophe is a leader in the Product Information Management space. His focus is on PIM systems and product content acquisition strategy for Omnichannel Retail and eCommerce. He has a background of over twenty years in a variety of areas of software development.
Since September 2016
- Responsible for the global communication team that addresses all aspects of Stibo Systems' positioning and messaging, both corporate and product. Provide strategy and thought leadership. Oversee PR, blog, web, Product Marketing, and Analyst Relations activities. Led 2017 repositioning effort and crafted new, differentiated message. Serve as a catalyst for innovation. Frequent speaker at various industry events; authored and quoted in articles.
to September 2016
- Established initial Product Management activity and defined associated processes. Created first product vision and strategy. Defined and guided strategic product initiatives for Stibo Systems' Multidomain Master Data Management and Product Information Management solutions. Performed extensive market analysis and competitive research in areas such as Master Data Management, Product Information Management, Content Management Strategies, and Retail. Formulated business and product strategy to better serve our customers and grow profitable and scalable revenues and market penetration. Led Analyst Relations team and maintained leader ranking with Gartner and Forrester.
to September 2013
- Subject Matter Expert for all Master Data Management and Product Information Management activities within the Digital Commerce practice.
- Provide support to the sales efforts, help delivery teams with estimation, risk and project reviews, manage partner communications with vendors, and participate in strategy/definition efforts for Fortune 500 clients.
Walmart Global eCommerce
to August 2010
- Led and managed a multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering software solutions needed by Walmart.com to manage its Catalog (4M SKUs) and Content Management. Helped defining the strategic direction for Content with both Program Management and business.
- Previously responsible for merchandising solutions (price, bundle, cross-sell). Supervised the Program Management team responsible for all back-office and retail content management applications at Walmart.com. These applications help more than 300 internal users maintain and manage the retail content displayed on the Walmart.com site.
- Determined short-term and long-term objectives with business users as well as order of future software releases. Defined yearly roadmaps. Worked across departments to deliver business solutions according to the release schedule. Handled all aspects of SDLC from inception to delivery including support, training, and documentation.
to April 2001
- Designed and led the effort associated with a procurement system, which was later sold to a major automotive data provider. This system gathered and normalized vehicle information obtained from multiple sources over various acquisition channels to fulfill customer orders. It combined web crawling technologies with a data adaptation engine using various AI techniques to identify and enhance vehicles (500,000) obtained through incomplete and inconsistent feeds (0.7% rejection rate). This data was retrieved through a fuzzy matching retrieval system. A new XML vehicle exchange format was created to facilitate communication with partners.
- Designed, implemented, and deployed a mobile application that allowed buyers to access customer requests by car type or order number, directly from iMotors' customer database.
to December 1999
- Formulated long-range planning, developed professional services practice, and instilled company vision and direction within department.
- Responsible for all consulting, training, and customer support aspects for North America.
- Responsible for IT and QA.
to July 1998
- As a senior manager in the Product Division, supervised the department in all technical aspects (development, support, documentation, and training).
- Managed the C7NMS product line, designed to seamlessly control nationwide CCSS7 phone networks, by providing configuration, fault, and performance management across multiple vendor switches and operations systems.
- Contributed to revenue generation and promoted products worldwide.
to March 1996
- Lead Architect for Motorola Iridium Integrated Network Management Project.
- Advised the technical team and supervised development.
to December 1994
- Responsible for the P&L associated with operations in the western region (USA and Canada).
- Negotiated with vendors to acquire the most sensible solution in a startup environment.
- Provided worldwide consulting services such as customized training, specifications and software development.
- Semantic Web
- Natural Language Processing
- Automated Tagging/Classification
- Bayesian Networks
- Expert Systems
- Neural Nets
Université Paris Sud (Paris XI)
to April 1984
Implementation of an Expert System for speech recognition using phoneme segmentation.
Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI)
to June 1982
Major: Expert Systems, Minor: Natural Language Processing
Vision, Creativity, and Innovation
Team Building, Motivation, and Leadership
Master Data Management
Product Information Management
Retail and eCommerce
Content Management Systems
Network Management Systems
Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning
Analytical Problem Solving
Critical Production Support