- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Looking for an internship
About meCurrently in 5th year at Supinfo, I have more than four years programming and application development experience. I have a great interest in developing applications and services but also to the company, customers, teams, and projects. I am looking for a full-time internship of 3 months in order to fully express myself in a business.
Pruschel - Paris - France(Internship - July 2012 - October 2012)
- The project owner needs a web application to manage customer quotes and orders.
- The deliverable also includes a website that allows customers to log into their profile and manage their orders and quotes.
- Keywords: Jquery, Bootstrap, definition of need, design specifications, tasks and schedules management, hashing, i18n, from scratch, process automation, database modeling
Supinfo - Nantes - France(Student Project - February 2012 - June 2012)
- A fast-food chain wants to make available a touch pad for customers to place orders.
These commands are received by the kitchen staff.
The deliverable also includes an management console that manages menus, drinks, rooms, etc...
- Environment : Sencha Touch 2, ASP .NET MVC 3, WCF, SQL Server 2008, SSRS
Accenture Technology Solutions - Orvault - France(Internship - July 2011 - October 2011)
- Development of business layers of a web application
- Bug fixes
- Update technical documentation
- Environment : Eclipse, Spring, JQuery, Hudson, Sonar, Web Sphere
Supinfo - Nantes - France(Student Project - January 2011 - June 2011)
- A company of car-motorcycle school wants to manage multiple sites across France.
- The project aims to implement two interfaces:
→ CRM: reserved for administrators and commercial agents.
→ An online forum: to enable students to exchange and discuss ideas.
- The CRM allows the commercial agent of each agency to manage their customers, courses, training, schedules, etc...
While administrators will also be able to manage the agencies (and their clients and schedules)
- Optimization of user interfaces
- ASP .NET MVC 3 framework with Razor
Accenture Technology Solutions - Orvault - France(Internship - July 2010 - October 2010)
- Design an UI based on MVC model
- Update technical documentation and requirements document
- Design the middle-office in order to link the UI needs with services available from Cleva on the database side.
- Continuous integration with Hudson
- Using Sonar which provides many metrics to increase code quality and follow its evolution during development.
- Environment: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring web flow, jetty, ClearCase, Maven, Hudson, Sonar
- More informations in "learn more"...
Supinfo - Nantes - France(Student Project - March 2010 - June 2010)
- Redact technical and customer oriented documentation
- UML Modeling + object-oriented development of a video game similar to "Bomberman"
- Operation of the graphics library SFML
- Defense of the project to a panel of professionals:
- Presentation of the application
- Question / Answer
SUPINFO - Nantes/St Herblain (November 2008 - November 2013)
- Information Systems and Communication Technologies High School of five years which delivers a Master of Science. It focuses on the integration of its students in a business.
Keywords: development, network and system administration, project management, agile methods, BI, virtualization, Oracle, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft
→ C# : ASP .NET MVC 3
. . . . . + Razor
. . . . . + Entity Framework
. . . . . + Azure
. . . . . + Windows Phone 7 (XAML)
→ Java: JEE (cf. internships)
→ C++ : graphics library SFML
→ C : Development of tiny projets
. . . . . + graphics library SDL
→ JQuery, SQL
→ UML (class, sequence, object, déployment diagrams)
- ITIL v3 Fundamentals Certified (EXO-101)
- Knowledge in finance, marketing and project management, agile methods
- Native French
- Fluent English
- Notions in German
- Adobe PhotoShop CS3
- BI: Business Objects XI version 3.0 (WebI, CMC, Designer, Infoview)