Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Managmenet
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst, scrum master, people management and project manager, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
In my latest position as a Software Development Manager it has enabled me to bring my skills together in all disciplines and apply them to every aspect of software development. I focus on being a leader by implementing positive change, listening and working together to solve problems both from within and outside a team.
My current industry background focuses on the the Healthcare industry. This industry has given me insight into industry standardization, government regulation, system to system design, and understanding a large industrial machine. The Healthcare industry is a complex industrial machine that can dovetail into other industrial genres. I made sure to keep up to date on market trends and understand the impacts of regulatory changes and requirements.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or listening to customers in order to solve and understand complex issues.
West Chester University
- Install, configures, optimize, administer and monitor performance of server and applications.
- Work with network engineer to administer all networking equipment for SSHEnet
- Create new backup, mail, DNS, and monitoring systems under a virtual environment. Including a redesign of SSHEnet technician website.
- Supervise student interns to run classrooms, faculty workstations and building helpdesk for the West Chester University Graduate Business Center.
West Chester University of Pennsylvania (WCUPA) is a public university located in West Chester, Pennsylvania, about 25 miles (40 km) west of Philadelphia. It is one of the 14 state universities of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). West Chester was ranked 69th in the Master's Universities (North) category by U.S. News & World Report for 2009. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS).