Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Managmenet
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst, scrum master, people management and project manager, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
In my latest position as a Software Development Manager it has enabled me to bring my skills together in all disciplines and apply them to every aspect of software development. I focus on being a leader by implementing positive change, listening and working together to solve problems both from within and outside a team.
My current industry background focuses on the the Healthcare industry. This industry has given me insight into industry standardization, government regulation, system to system design, and understanding a large industrial machine. The Healthcare industry is a complex industrial machine that can dovetail into other industrial genres. I made sure to keep up to date on market trends and understand the impacts of regulatory changes and requirements.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or listening to customers in order to solve and understand complex issues.
- Estimate, design, develop HIE software in the Agile Development process.
- Work with industry standards including IHE and HL7 through JAVA, Apple and other development platforms.
- Perform ongoing support of HIE systems, Mirth integration engine and Medecision products
- Coordinate with project management office to plan and execute implementations
- Procurement, siting and end-to-end configuration and testing of hardware and software
At Medecision, we’re dedicated to tackling the big problems in the healthcare industry—disconnected systems, disjointed data, less-than-optimal care delivery, and health outcomes that none of us want to experience.