Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Software Development Managmenet
- Agile and Scrum Facilitation and Execution
- Software Development, Integration, and Deployment
- System Administration
Throughout my time as a system administrator, integration engineer, software developer, business analyst, scrum master, people management and project manager, I have acquired a large set of skills. With these skills, it has enabled me to be an asset in almost any situation and solve problems effectively and efficiently. I have also championed being a teacher and a leader to help others grow their skills and lead teams to put great ideas to action.
In my latest position as a Software Development Manager it has enabled me to bring my skills together in all disciplines and apply them to every aspect of software development. I focus on being a leader by implementing positive change, listening and working together to solve problems both from within and outside a team.
My current industry background focuses on the the Healthcare industry. This industry has given me insight into industry standardization, government regulation, system to system design, and understanding a large industrial machine. The Healthcare industry is a complex industrial machine that can dovetail into other industrial genres. I made sure to keep up to date on market trends and understand the impacts of regulatory changes and requirements.
My background in technology alongside my communicative and organizational skills has enabled me to be large benefit to any organization. I work well whether deep in the trenches of technology or listening to customers in order to solve and understand complex issues.
- Analyze and determine gaps to meet changing business requirements, healthcare reform and needs of users within the health system and local organizations.
- Determine functional requirements and specifications for complex solutions to problems across the HIE
- Develop project management planning to coordinate tasks and objectives. This involves working with project management leads at the corporate and local level along with IT resources.
- Provide on-going support for installed systems including resolution of problems, impacts, upgrades, and testing.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in Customer Service with all internal and external customers.
- Provide services and support in the role of a scrum master for a wide variety of projects and positions. This includes facilitating and developing the Agile Scrum methodologies of Trinity Health. Being both a supportive and leader to both Product Owners and Software development teams.
- This company was formally known as Catholic Health East. Merged with Trinity Health in 2014
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 20 states from coast to coast with 86 hospitals, 109 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide nearly 2.8 million visits annually. Catholic Health East and Trinity Health Merged in 2012 to form CHE Trinity