Seasoned, technically inclined and highly empowered professional offering an eventful career of over 11 years studded with professional brilliance predominantly in the areas of DevOps, architecture, mortgage domain, real estate domain, project lead, team lead, database architect, SaaS products, PMO process, executing & implementing high valued projects for niche customers; vast experience in e-Commerce, Microsoft technologies, content management, legal data discovery, agile development, preparing SOW, SWAG, LOE, Change Orders, database design, performance analysis, database administration activities, preparing coding standards for .Net & SQL Server, preparing development delivery checklist and production move checklist; tremendous exposure in Angular JS, Deployment Automation, Automation Testing, ASP.Net, SQL Server and Content Management System; proactive, motivational and goal-oriented leader with established record of success in leading corporate technology initiatives; regularly conduct seminars and training sessions to development and architecture team in latest technologies; flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business environments and needs ensuring the delivery of new, highly effective business solutions on time and under budget.
to June 2010
to June 2004
Motilal Nehru Govt. Polytechnic
to June 2001
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
SSG Consulting Private Limited
Since February 2014
- Managing the architecture team for handling multiple architecture initiatives.
- Automated the release management for mortgage domain product using Octopus.
- Started to working on automating the other projects using TFS release management 2015.
- Created Framework, Plugins, JS Library.
- Architecture the timesheet and staffing product.
- Started to architecture the L3 and Hawk product.
- Created custom dashboard where user can define the widget and its data source with the support of multiple charts.
- Successfully done the pre-sales process.
- Individually handled AngularJs with NodeJs project for APA (American Psychological Association).
- Handling azure environment sites, VM, database, performance issues, email setup.
- Creating Outlook Plugin to handle most of the functionalities defined in web based staffing product.
- Setup the TFS 2015, Build Server and customized Build Templates.
- Conducting training to team members across the board.
- Involved in Performance appraisal of team members.
- Provided solution on performance and DevOps related issues.
Helios & Matheson
Since September 2012
- Worked with multiple teams and provided solutions to the requirement/ problem.
- Involved in requirement clarification, estimation, design, development and performance analysis.
- Provided solution to automate the process of error monitoring for multiple application in the enterprise.
- Proposed recommendation to migrate the legacy web application with latest technologies by analyzing the web statistics and usage pattern.
- Provided solution on processing portfolio accounts quickly using Task Parallel Library (TPL) approach.
- Created two jQuery plugin for WMW (Navigation) and SXP Control Panel Application (Tree structure) which can be used in multiple applications.
- Conducted seminar to architecture and other teams on latest technologies.
- Proposed best practices for jQuery Plugin and to reduce memory leak in jQuery.
- Managed team for MAA Dashboard project.
Effindi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
to September 2012
- Led SaaS product team for products like Execution Driver, Mobile Salon, etc.
- Adapted to mobile development (Android, iPhone) as the world moving towards to mobile technology from web.
- Led coke project modules and handling support issues.
- Led database team with handling requirement clarification, database design, performance tuning, and maintenance and administration activities.
- Performed Database backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Performed Replication – Snapshot, Merge and Transactional
- Performed ETL operation including data analysis, database design, data mapping and conversion and data load.
- Created automated SQL jobs for maintenance activities like Index tuning, log size increase, etc.
- Implemented Policy based management in development environment to enforce company policies.
- Involved in all project requirement clarification for better database design.
- Prepared coding standards for SQL Server, C#.Net and trained team members on this.
- Prepared development delivery checklist for C#.Net and SQL Server for developers. So that, developer has to fill delivery checklist before delivery the code to QA team.
- Prepared production move checklist for Website files and Database.
- Performed code review with cross verifying the developer delivery checklist.
- Prepared SOW, SWAG and LOE for new project proposal.
- Analyzed the requirements, finding solutions before sending SOW to client.
- Conducted regular training program on database and latest technologies.
- Implemented best practices for the company whenever I and other team member facing issues.
- Motivated team member’s to share technical tips in daily huddle.
to March 2009
- Led a development team of 4 developers, 1 Sr. Developer.
- Executed the projects - SPiRE v1.0, v2.0 (BCatalog, BIndex, BSearch, BExport & BImport), Tenrec, Blist and actively participated in the discussions for v2.0 in Austin, TX, US
- Closely worked with Architect on implementing Multi Processing & Multi Queuing architecture
- Involved in designing class and architecture for SPiRE & BList
Avinaya Information Systems Private Limited (Now, Effindi Technologies)
to April 2007
- Implemented ERP project “Curo” for thermocopy located in Knoxville, TN.
- Designed UML diagrams like Use Case, Data Flow, Class, Database, Activity, Sequence,etc.
- Implemented Customer, Sales, Contract, Vendor, Payroll, Employee and Accounting Module.
- Performed Peer Code Review
- Implemented coding standard guidelines.
- Performed data migration from old system to SQL Server.
National Informatics Center
to January 2005
- Implemented Web GIS application for Pondicherry Animal Husbandry Department.
- Implemented the reports using Crystal Report.Net.
Microsoft SQL Server