Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Business Development professional with 5 years experience in sales and account management. I have worked most of my career in media sales selling sponsorship for international conferences in different sectors: IT, life science and finance. I have a consultative sales approach and I know how to adapt to different sales process. I am a self-starter with great communication skills and at ease with key decision makers.
I am open minded, adaptable and I enjoy being part of a team.
Since November 2016
- Sponsorship sales in the financial news division for the Retail Banker International conference - Generated £57,000 revenues
to October 2016
- Sponsorship acquisition for a portfolio of events within the Life Science sector ( DigiPharm, Pharma Compliance, Digital Pathology, Outsourcing and Innovation)
- Securing new sponsors and renewing existing one. Sold £340 000 of sponsorship (75% new business)
- Successfully lunch the Digital Pathology congress for Terrapinn
Greentime / Start-Up
to April 2015
- Selling biodegradable goods in the French market - 200 000€ in revenues
- Increasing revenues by creating partnerships and sponsoring events.
- Forecasting revenues – reporting monthly to CFO
- Maintaining relationship with providers overseas
- Providing Sales training for interns and entry level executives
to June 2013
- Working closely with event managers in all aspects of sales, content and strategy to deliver timely, profitable B2B conferences serving senior data centre and IT professionals in France, Canada, South Africa and the UK
- Sourcing and acquiring new delegates and sponsors and maintaining existing relationships with current clients - £180 000 revenues
- Planning and onsite running of international data centre events
- Business development for new professional development services (training) in France - £25 000 revenues
- Market research sales - £15 000 revenues
French American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco
to September 2010
- Providing market analysis for french companies wishing to expand in California.
- Sponsorship Sales for 2 events: Clean-Tech & Business Booster
- New member sales
Hult International Business School
to September 2011
Business Management - London
City College of San Francisco
Intrax international Institute
to December 2007
University of Sciences Nantes
to June 2007
Lycée Guist'Hau - Nantes - France
to June 2006
Further mathematics, statistics, physics & chemistry, economics
Prospection - Negociation - Closing
New Business Development