Ane Rotaeche Alquiza
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Passion for journalismI obtained a degree in journalism specializing in International Communication from the Universidad de Navarra.
My passion is to discover new worlds and people and tell their story through any media: radio, TV, press, magazines...
I am passionate for what I do and I believe that good journalism can help to make the change in our world.
OECD - Paris - France(Internship - Since December 2012)
- Production of the internal news bulletins of the OECD
- Collaborate to create the daily Media Review of the OECD
- Assit on the research of news articles for special OECD´s misions
- Tracking of the evolution of OECD´s social media
El Diario Vasco - San Sebastian - Spain(Since October 2011)
- Pitching stories of the region of Gipuzkoa
- Interviews to different important figures such as scientists, doctors or local authorities.
- Photograph press conferences, interviews and awards ceremony
- Covering breaking news
- Feature writing
- Online writing
- Text editing
Univision, Entravision Communications - San Diego, CA - United States(Internship - June 2011 - August 2011)
- Assigment Desk: contacting local authorities, monitoring reporters and breaking news.
- Writing and research of local news
- Live shot assistance
- Field production
- Production and edition of Facebook promos for the newscast.
18mm webpage - Pamplona - Spain(Freelancer - April 2011 - June 2011)
- Illustrating a terrorism photogallery: http://18mm.es/portfolios/politica-en-las-paredes
Universidad de Navarra - Pamplona - Spain(September 2010 - November 2010)
- Design of pages with Indesign
- Managing pictures on photoshop
David Beriain for the Congo Tierra violada report aired on National TV CUATRO and CNN+ - Artajona - Spain(October 2010 - October 2010)
- Translator from English to Spanish of testimonies
- Transcribing testimonies
- Selecting the interesting material for the feature
CNN en español - Atlanta, GA - United States(Internship - June 2010 - August 2010)
- News writing
- News monitoring
- Social Network for News coverage assistant for CNN en español
- Production and writing of an interview to "Ilegales" film actors for Encuentro with Daniel Viotto program
- Translations of SOTS and packages from english to spanish
Universidad de Navarra (February 2011 - April 2011)
- This magazine called Pangea is part of the final year project of my degree. It was created, edited and designed by other 8 students.
My role on the team was creating a section called "The faces behind the numbers" which consists on explaining with testimonies the data that illustrates a dramatic issue as Immigration.
In this case, I decided to do it on the number of immigrants that every year arrive to the Spanish south border from Africa.
Universidad de Navarra (September 2007 - June 2011)
- The International Media Program (IMP), the first qualification of its kind in Spain, is awarded by the School of Communication at the University of Navarra; its purpose is to provide graduates with an international profile in the communications sector.
-Bilingual Programm (Subjects in English and Spanish)
-International Experience: aboard internship and full year course on a University aboard
Southampton Solent University (September 2009 - May 2010)
- Full year student of Journalism, specialized on Magazine Journalism and Broadcast Journalism.
Universidad de Navarra (January 2011 - April 2011)
- TV seminar with the spanish TV anchor África Baeta.
Consisting of 15 practical hours and 5 of Anchoring and Presenting academic formation
- Millenium Designer
- Final Cut Pro
- Indesign CS
- Spanish: mother language
- English: Advanced Level , Advance Exam Certificate by Cambridge University and 101 on the TOEFL exam
- Basque: Bilingual Education
- French: Basic Level
- Power Point