Dynamic and open-minded, I have always been driven by a passion for international environments and especially for the Asian continent. After 3 years spent in China, I felt the necessity to start a new challenge in other countries and I am now what some call a “digital nomad”. I travel around Asia working on different projects online, mainly travel and SEO writings, and translations. This is truly a great experience, not only for the professional skills I get, but also and particularly for the human and cultural benefits of traveling.
Have a look on my personal blog (www.carnetsderoute.fr) to follow my adventures and on my new yoga and health blog (www.kalyana.me).
Since september 2013
- I am currently working on several freelance projects through the Odesk platform.
- Travel writings
- SEO writings on various topics (online marketing, sustainable consumption, business and marketing, lifestyle...)
- English-French-Spanish translations
to august 2013
- WSEIP is a French industrial park offering comprehensive solutions for European companies willing to settle in China : construction and renting, company creation, support services.
- Supervision of the services of the park : HR, accounting, marketing and administration
- Managing the relationship with customers
- Special mission on the internal organization :improvment of the structure by implementing new processes and evaluation method
Oxylane Group (Decathlon)
to august 2012
- In charge of the international transport for Tianjin and Shanghai flows :
- guarantee the consistency of the costs of purchasing and selling transport
- communication with the export team
- organization of the flow in accordance with the regulations of international transport and customs
- co-ordination of customs operations and international sea freight.
- measuring the performance of my suppliers in transport and customs
Protex Smart Technologies
to november 2011
- Supervising the whole marketing and communication activity :
- online : website, emailing, key words management and social network communication.
- offline :production of leaflets and brochures, participation in tradeshows, etc.
to july 2011
- Development of the "baby" range and the Hartbeeps bilingual workshops.
- International sourcing.
- Promotional events organization.
- Website development.
Institut d'Etudes politiques de Lyon
to june 2011
to june 2009
to april 2011
Translations (English, Spanish)
Good Mandarin (HSK 5)
Business in China