I am on the lookout for projects that are innovative & high-impact (launching rockets to Mars / electro cars / AI / robotics / social networks), projects that are beneficial for society, or projects that bring joy and fun to people (games).
I love creating great products.
Since 2009 I have been concentrating on interfaces and interactions for web, mobile apps, and games.
I am now very interested in the mediums of the future, such as VR and AR.
I've been also playing various roles in the web & digital field since 2006: design, management, front-end dev, online advertising, content creation & content management, QA.
I am proficient with UI/UX and experienced with QA, collaborating with designers & developers, managing people, outsourcing, content creation, video creation, design for marketing and more.
I am a versatile designer with focus on UI/UX, but with lots of additional skills that can be useful in any environment.
My management & entrepreneurial skills and interest in a more responsible role make up for a great fit for a Mid / Senior lead position, as well (in a role of, for example, Design Manager / Art Director / Product Manager / Project Manager).
I am also interested in CX and service design.
I am very pedantic and ideally I strive for the best possible quality of my work and require excellence in others' work as well, although I can find balance between quality & available resources (in terms of time, skills & money).
Some of my recent work & projects:
Since December 2015
- Improving UI/UX of Wordpress plugins
- Designing web pages
- Designing marketing content
- Designing logos
- Marketing campaigns planning & execution
- Creating documentation
- Customer support
- Quality assurance
- Collaborating with programmer
- Hiring & training
to December 2015
- Designing UI for games. It's awesome!
- Studying and producing UX and UI for games on smartphone/tablet.
- Contributing to conceptualize and producing appealing interface
- Offering solutions that are intuitive (ergonomics), functional (architecture) and aesthetically pleasing (visual design)
- Creating pictograms, icons, buttons and their effects
- Follow / enhance the art-direction of the game
- Participation in game design
- Close collaboration with developers
Since August 2013
- Vision, UI/UX design, graphic design, motion design and more.
Since October 2010
- Client management, project management, design & development.
- Mostly design and development for web and mobile. Some print.
- I have been freelancing, while studying the Design program in Finland.
- Web pages markup
- Newsletters markup
- Content management
- HTML/CSS/jQuery markup (web, mobile web, newsletters)
- I was working in this top-10 Russian digital agency (part of global Wunderman group) within the Nokia Deliver subdivision. We were working with all european websites and Russian website of Nokia.
- SABMiller RUS (Russian subsidiary of SABMiller plc) corporate intranet site administration, content design and development, content management.
- mobile site administration, content management, promotions, customer support;
- proposing website improvement ideas;
- collaboration with designers and developers;
- searching and contacting content right owners;
- systematic research of mobile industry, startups and trends
to January 2007
- software testing, seo content writing, keywords analysis, content posting, design, html/css development
- Examples: http://www.shredagent.com/solutions/reviews/review_of_popular_file_shredders.htm