It is projected that by 2017 CMOs will be outspending CIOs in IT, are you prepared for that shift? I have been providing corporate brand solutions for over 15 years, from websites in the 90's, shifting to advertising, blogs, social media, mobile experiences and back to tangible world by merging traditional and digital in a connected world.
Since 1995 I have been working with companies and organisations to create media-neutral solutions to their branding needs. Although I started as a creative I now provide strategic digital thinking for my clients, marrying strategy, high quality creative executions and the latest in digital marketing and technology.
Branding strategy is still the core of my work by bringing the client, product or service in line with its long-term vision, unique market position, and unlocking the leadership potential within it.
My goal is to create a gut feeling.
Launched over 30 websites, 10 complete corporate branding solutions, countless digital/social marketing campaigns, integrated advertising campaigns, mobile experiences and on-site digital experiences.
Clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses and non-profit organisations. I have worked and developed projects for North and South America, Europe and Asia.
I have implemented digital teams and practices into offline agencies, helped create, increase and improve digital offerings, and most importantly I have hired and lead teams in corporate branding, marketing communications, web and mobile app design/development, and digital and social marketing.
Sectors: Telecom, automotive, medical technology, FMCG, financial services, food retail, food ingredients, beverages, education, architecture, engineering, oil and gas, luxury, consumer and B2B services and products.
Specialties: Marketing strategy, digital marketing, social marketing, marketing communications, corporate branding, training, design, art direction and creative direction.
Al Babtain Group
Since February 2015
- Established in 1948, Al Babtain Group became the second dealer of Nissan cars outside of Japan. After 60 years the group has grown to represent 4 major car brands, industrial vehicles, top automotive parts, information technology, real estate development, finance, and industrial manufacturing.
- Develop and implement the digital business strategy and infrastructure for the Al Babtain Group.
- Advancing the group in existing and new areas of business through new digital/technology solutions and leading digital transformation.
- Work in conjunction with operations, marketing, CRM, IT, sales, etc.
- Brands: Nissan, Infiniti, Renault, Citroen, Dunlop, Total Lubricants, AlBabtain Group, GulfEx, KPC