Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Since March 2012
- Responsible for all Nespresso's Global Sustainability communications content as part of the Nespresso AAA program team.
In 2014, Nespresso, worldwide leader in portioned coffee, set out an ambitious strategy "The Positive Cup" based on an investment of CHF 500 million over the next six years. Part of this investment will be used to establish a new Sustainable Development Fund to improve farmers welfare and drive environmental sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.
•Strengthen Nespresso's Sustainability voice and brand to stakeholders internally and externally.
•Manage and develop Nespresso Sustainability Content across all digital and traditional media and through events.
•Align the Sustainability strategy with the Nespresso Marketing & Communication's strategy, working in close collaboration with teams from Brand, Corporate Communications, Markets, etc.
Lausanne (Switzerland) Learn more
Since January 2001
- Working with international companies as well as governments on individual projects or providing permanent and ad interim Marketing & Communications solutions
- Geneva State: E-Gov Awareness Program, positionning work with the Innovation team, needs analysis
- BT International: Sponsoring Programs - i-Shares Cup (Extreme 40 Sailing), Vendée Globe (Sailing), Montreux Jazz Festival (VIP Platform, main partner)
- BT E*MEA - BT Switzerland: All marketing & communication regional activities from concept to implementation.
Event Management - Annual european E*MEA Sales conference.
- HCI Solutions: Sales and marketing strategy, product positionning. Development of all branded materials
- Unicible (now IBM): Brand positionning, review of services portfolio, implementation of a CRM system, innovation workshops- Interim Management
- Prudence Group: corporate ID, go-to-market model
- Computer Associates: Marketing & Communication interim management
- Geneva Chancellery & Technology Department : Event Management, interim Marketing & Communication Management
Geneva (Switzerland) Learn more
Lysis S.A. (now part of the Kudelski Group)
to December 2000
- Development and implementation of all marketing activities worldwide
Full-time Lausanne (Switzerland) Learn more
CRPM, Lausanne Switzerland
to June 1999
to June 1992
to December 2008
German level B2
Personnel Decisions International
Accredited to provide 360 degree feedback for PDI
Retail - Luxury Brand - FMCG
IT (Information Technology) - Hi-Tech
Agency liaison, bid management
e-Marketing trends - social innovations
Sports and cultural sponsoring
internationall VIP platforms
Corporate and multi-stakeholders events
Driving cultural change