- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Meet AdamI communicate by proactively planning and then engaging communities on a variety of platforms, monitoring what is being said, both online and in traditional media, and ultimately, by telling true brand narratives well.
Help facilitate thought leadership (i.e. credibility, expertise, strong social voice, community value) for organizations through the creation and marketing of newsworthy, targeted and compelling content and through the utilization of new and social media tools have increased online conversations, community engagement and organizational presence.
Using strategies, creativity and a background in journalism & PR I've discovered, listened to, engaged and formed mutually beneficial relationships w/ individual publics and stakeholders (e.g. brand ambassadors), which in turn has supported larger organizational objectives of increased visibility and, customer satisfaction & the fostering of community.
Suffolk University's CAS Dean's Office, Communications Dept. - Boston(January 2010 - May 2010)
- In charge of social media strategy/engagement w/ the university and surrounding Beacon Hill community.
- Entrusted with editing & marketing audio/video of events because of a demonstrated understanding of niche markets & the content that matters to people in those spaces.
- Strategically managed Facebook fan page and Twitter streams.
- Communicated the colleges' central messages, reaching their audience through digital media.
- Attracted 100 new Twitter followers and 75 Facebook fans in 5 months.
- Brainstormed viable strategic interactive marketing solutions that integrated overarching marketing strategy and brought brand relevance in the online space.
- Worked on the digital Arts & Science/Alumni magazine